Earn badges??

G-Man

Yeah......me too. Been a long time since I was a newby at anything. Looks like we all got reset, and more advertising was added. I haven't earned badges since I was a boyscout. 

Not liking these changes at all.

Can fasteddie come back and fix this mess?

Edited by grampy
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Scary? Lol, what?

WTF are you talking about guy?

I think some of you are putting entirely too much thought into this. Good gravy. 

I would think you bein a mod on the site you would be kept in the loop of what was goin on ...when I messaged u said u had no idea and considering this site has been messed with before bye hackers or what not it is concerning that changes are made and nothing is said

Edited by silent death

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I noticed that too . It's actually a smaller version of what the libs are trying to do to discredit news sources who don't report on the lefts narrative. 

LMAO, what? WTF are you talking about guy? 

LMAO, some of you are putting entirely too much thought into this. Good gravy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, silent death said:

I would think you bein a mod on the site you would be kept in the loop of what was goin on ...when I messaged u said u had no idea and considering this site has been messed with before bye ha CV kers or what not it is concerning 

I do This on my own time. John doesn’t and has no reason to run everything by me. I’m sure if he expected something noticeable to change, he would give me or everyone a quick heads up because he’s good like that. There’s nothing scary, it’s no conspiracy, it’s some kind of unexpected glitch on a website. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I do This on my own time. John doesn’t and has no reason to run everything by me. I’m sure if he expected something noticeable to change, he would give me or everyone a quick heads up because he’s good like that. There’s nothing scary, it’s no conspiracy, it’s some kind of unexpected glitch on a website. 

Not sure if it was a glitch it may just be a update who knows but its whatever iam sure alot of people are gonna be like wtf

• Haha 1

Website was down yesterday in the early am for an update for about an hour.  This is what came out of it.  It still works nearly the same but the rank and anyone that had a quote or message on the bottom when they posted, that is also gone.  Used to be able to change the rank yourself (elite Hunter, newbie etc) but haven't tried it yet.  The pop-up add is a bit of a pita as it blocks the top of every page. But it could certainly be worse.  

• Like 3

I don't need any badges for my hunting skills.  I had badges, jobs, Town, County, State, enough, badges for hunting, doesn't make any sense.

After hunting since I was 6 yrs old, NOW, I am listed as a Rookie!!  WTH is going on?  This is very confusing and insulting.

Edited by Einsamer Krieger
update
  • Haha 2

It’s a common ranking system on many forums . A forum is only as good as it’s members make it , the more one participates , helps , guides new people and so on the better the place is . “ Badges are simply a way of acknowledging those efforts . Kinda like Boy Scout badges , the more you do the higher rank .

• Like 3