Gabbys body has been found

luberhill

It's a very sad scenario. I feel for her family.

The one thing that always runs through my minds in these scenarios is that there are many other missing person or murder cases that don't get the coverage certain people/stories do. So many others could benefit from that exposure, too. For some reason, certain demographics are more likely to get that coverage, based on generalized perspectives.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

They were a fairly popular social media couple , they would  show up on my Instagram and Pinterest . So their life style and blogs make for an interesting story I guess .

Off to my gun range .

Good reminder that FB and social media isn't always reality. 

• Like 1

We all knew in our hearts it would end this way.

Now the challenge is prosecuting the boyfriend. 

And to investigate the other couple shot to death that might or might not tie into This incident.

Sad for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Now he's missing too. Suicide? or her family got to him ?

Hi family said he loaded a backpack and headed into a big nature preserve in FL. Supposedly they are looking for him there. Doesn't sound like the family is being too cooperative either. 

Just now, Splitear said:

Hi family said he loaded a backpack and headed into a big nature preserve in FL. Supposedly they are looking for him there. Doesn't sound like the family is being too cooperative either. 

I'd be shocked if they find him. Those florida swamps are wild

He’s from Northport Fla. an area we’ve wintered in before , not a large swamp land area from what I recall . There is a large state park Myakka river SP, it’s sizable but its a popular hiking , biking , boating type area as well .