Gabbys body has been found

luberhill

3 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

If the Boyfriend  is found and somehow makes it to Prison- I don't  know- He probably  will have a Big Target on his back...

Murderers are a dime a dozen in prison. It’s the child molesters that have the target on their backs…. and rightfully so.

Is this the girl and guy that have been on the news? Sorry, I don't really watch much live TV anymore because the news breaks make me want vomit with the politics, but I did see something about this I think while trying to watch the weather a few days ago. Didn't she have some sort of meltdown on a police body cam? The BF didn't seem to stressed she was missing of I recall.

Just trying to figure out if I have the right story or not.

This kid is nothing more than a coward. Why did he drive her van all the way back to Florida from Wyoming without her, if he supposedly loved her? Then hide behind mommy and daddy. The parents aren't much better than him. Hope they all rot in hell.

Then he drove the van back and ditched it in wyoming??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Then he drove the van back and ditched it in wyoming??

He drove the van to his parents house without the girl.The police confiscated it for evidence. It was her van not his.The only reason they found her was a blogger had video of the van on the side of the road in Wyoming.It must've been a pretty gruesome scene.The guy doing the press release could hardly contain himself.

I hope they find his sun bleached bones and his parents burn in Hell.

• Like 1

He drove the van to his parents house without the girl.The police confiscated it for evidence. It was her van not his.The only reason they found her was a blogger had video of the van on the side of the road in Wyoming.It must've been a pretty gruesome scene.The guy doing the press release could hardly contain himself.
I hope they find his sun bleached bones and his parents burn in Hell.

Ok thank you, the news I saw didnt say it was a video of the van

Hypothetical question what would you do if your child came home and said I kill him/her and dump the body in a park. Would you support and defend them? Or call law enforcement and turn them in. Someone at work used the term unconditional love as an excuse. I don’t have any kids but wouldn’t be able to stand by them in a situation like that accidental or deliberate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ANTLERS said:

Update: He might have been picked up by a deer hunters trail cam. NY Post reporting a local Florida Hunter contacted PD with a trespasser on film which does resemble the boyfriend. 

Next they will be banning trail cams because it's unfair to the criminal. 

• Like 1