PICK AND SCORE Thread for HuntingNY Forum 2021 Fantasy Pic em'

Robhuntandfish

15 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If they allow bowhuntjng in Disney World I'm going to make you proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn It all!  

I’ll pick you week 7 because you’ll come back all rested and ready for the woods.  Just don’t injure yourself on any of those crazy rides like “It’s a Small World”. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm not in the league, so Rob will chime in. I just follow along. But you would have huge advantage since you didnt use 6 guys already

1 hour ago, Bolt action said:

Fair point. I wouldn't want to rock the boat. If we can make it work, I'll play along. If not, I'll just keep my picks to myself for the heck of it.

Biz makes a good point. Esp since we will be more than halfway thru at week 7.  Love to have more the merrier but prob not fair to everyone since we did burn 6 picks already that a lot of people wish they could pick again.  

Hopefully we can do it again next season and you best be in!  I already burned you as a pick myself too early!  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Umm…I’m relying on you to knock you out of the lead!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me, I'm doing all I can do to make that happen! Got to last light tomorrow to rack you up some points! I'll be out all day!

1 hour ago, grampy said:

C'mon guys, I've been leading this way too long! Let's start getting some points on the board!

For week 7 grampy picks.....Nomad

You have far more confidence then I .Although if I could pick myself , it would be this week .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Isn’t he fishing Sea World or something. The ghost of Buckle is keeping him from the woods!!!!

Hahah I heard he was known to go whaling back in his day….. but I didn’t think they were taking about the ones that live in the ocean

• Like 1