Small Tractor "plows"

Based on the "plow" I made for @moog5050 to use behind his 4 wheeler I had @Wildcatreach out. He wanted two that were a bit bigger. 6' wide, to pull behind his tractor.  He had some steel laying around so I modified what I did before to use what he had available. The one beefier plow has a channel to add 8x8x16" solid concrete blocks on the top channel if he wishes. He also requested that they be made to pull in tandem so I made them so the lighter one can be hitched to the back of the beefier one. I did not grab pics of them once they had the hitches on them but he will be sending me pics of them and hopefully a test video in a couple weeks. I hope they work well for him. 

If you like what you see and want one, let me know and we can work on a variation to meet your needs and talk about a price. 

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_3724.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

• Like 6

Bob, thanks again for the great work and creativity in building these...   I can't wait to put them into service!!!

Anyone looking for a practical implement to help get plots in, I would highly recommend reaching out to Bob for help. as he does great work..   I can assure you that they are built to last and are of higher quality than anything you will find in a store/online in a similar price range.. 

Will be getting a video of them in action in the next couple weeks...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Bob, thanks again for the great work and creativity in building these...   I can't wait to put them into service!!!

Anyone looking for a practical implement to help get plots in, I would highly recommend reaching out to Bob for help. as he does great work..   I can assure you that they are built to last and are of higher quality than anything you will find in a store/online in a similar price range.. 

Will be getting a video of them in action in the next couple weeks...

They definitely work better than any commercial implement for ATV plotting IMO and they will last for well beyond my hunting career.

• Like 1