What will they think of next

Grouse

Seems like a lot of work for a not great design to store one gun. I do like the use, like Dodge does, on making lockable compartments for storage in the quarters. While I hate Dodge that is a cool feature. For a custom fit like this I think behind or under the seat custom applications seem better. I do like a theftproof way to store an extra gun on hunting trips cause window glass is not stopping anyone.

Where I could see it coming in handy is storage for out of town/out of state trips. Be easier locking it in there overnight than to leave it in the cab of your truck or carrying a gun case through a motel. I would probably never really use it but it's thinking outside the box, or in their case, inside the box...

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Whitetailhobo said:

Times have changed haven’t They. Used to hang them in the rear  cab window and  never worried about them .

I had a 1975 Buick Skylark when i was 16. I used to put my shotgun up on the "shelf" behind the backseat right infront of the rear window because i didn't have a pickup truck. It was always there during school etc. I graduated in 1991. Nobody ever gave a thought that i was going to shoot up a school. 

• Like 1