Sooo....I am a bit confused with the new forum rankings, etc.....

Daveboone

I really do not pay any attention or could care about such things as the new rankings, etc. that are now on the site. That said, I am a bit confused how after 10 years active participation I am a rookie? And granted...despite how active someone may be or how long on site, it is no reflection on someones actual experiences or acceptance on the site. 

• Like 2

I really do not pay any attention or could care about such things as the new rankings, etc. that are now on the site. That said, I am a bit confused how after 10 years active participation I am a rookie? And granted...despite how active someone may be or how long on site, it is no reflection on someones actual experiences or acceptance on the site. 

Settle down, rook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sometimes when forum software needs to be updated the the people who actually write the software make adjustments to coding and to update things to what is more popular by people. The masses of most forum software are all about likes, achievements, and seeing who the popular kids are in the cafeteria. So a lot of developers are making these updates. There's usually a way to opt out of some of it, but resetting certain things seems to just be part of the process.

Just post a bunch of completely useless to hunting posts in the political area and your post count will skyrocket. Seems to work for a few.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I bet FSW is now a meat hunter and wolc pefers antlers (and weighing his deer).

Wishful thinking on FSW turning into a meat hunter , but there is no way in hell that Wolc is going to prefer Antlers over Balls ! 

Edited by SportsmanNH

4 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I like it .... new beginnings for everyone.   I bet FSW is now a meat hunter and wolc pefers antlers (and weighing his deer).

You will have to pry my tape measure and chart out of my cold fingers before I put another deer on a scale.

I did get a picture of a large bodied, narrow-racked 4 point at 6:00 pm yesterday, that might tempt my new 4 point on a side antler limit if he steps out there on opening day of crossbow:

13C320C0-A53C-44CF-A93A-BC4784DE6C07.jpeg

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

You will have to pry my tape measure and chart out of my cold fingers before I put another deer on a scale.

I did get a picture of a large bodied, narrow-racked 4 point at 6:00 pm yesterday, that might tempt my new 4 point on a side antler limit if he steps out there on opening day of crossbow:

13C320C0-A53C-44CF-A93A-BC4784DE6C07.jpeg

Go get him Wolc.  Good luck!

13C320C0-A53C-44CF-A93A-BC4784DE6C07.thumb.jpeg.3a036d64d4a5b8f919ffde4f7e903b9d.jpeg

What about those 2 giants you posted?

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What about those 2 giants you posted?

They certainly have nice high scoring racks, but probably wouldn’t taste as good as my little friend here.  I saw him  again tonight when I was out moving a blind.  He had smaller buddy with him (a spike).

88AFD4F4-6964-482A-A84F-BED812C988A2.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I thought he posted 2 giant bucks in velvet recently. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I believe you're correct. Don't recall which thread though.  Something about his wife took the pics close to home IIRC.

Found it. Page 8 of potential world record from Kentucky thread. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1