My Favorite 2020 Deer Season Photo - Post Yours

phade

Favorite bow season picture. First and only time my wife has come out to sit in the woods. She needed a break from being stuck inside the house. We had good conversations and even got to see a deer at last light.
8492a8806c7b933245156db96b84b752.jpg

Favorite picture from the regular season. Our thanksgiving day 10 point. This day is probably second best day hunting all time only behind the year before when her and I connected for the first time ever together on a scraggly 6 point also on thanksgiving.

85b0466f663d97d630acc33657a28a50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 16

The best part was @turkeyfeathers and @TreeGuy sharing the moment!  Ill never forget what an awesome night that was and all the help Andrew and Jay gave me... 

I just realized that I do not have the group photo... what a total bummer

Edit:  I just realized that this was exactly one year ago today

oct6buck001.jpg

meathaul.jpg

Edited by Arcade Hunter
  • Like 9

I have lots of wilderness pictures and ones with young bucks right under my stand including one I could pull from video of a young stud broken 11pt I let walk. they aren't it though.

Idc if some people think it looks like a product placement photo, this one with my daughter and I is my top photo! lol

Runner up is my mentee from last year with his first deer.Screenshot_20211011-160734_Facebook.jpg20201121_201753.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

I had to capture this still from a video I shot. This doe was playing peek-a-boo from behind a tree 25 yards from my brush blind up north. She knew something was there but she wasn't sure what. She wandered up a small ridge, stopped and looked at me again then slowly trotted off.

I had just poured a cup of coffee when I heard her snort, dropped the coffee and got the rifle ready, then noticed no horns so I shot some video of her instead.

peekyboo.jpg.901093e8ca91dd60905661204b559fb0.jpg

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 1

This is from November first last year. The only time in 25 years of hunting ive gotten a deer on my birthday. This is my hunting buddy that's been hunting with me for all of those years helping with the blood trail.Screenshot_20211011-193415_Gallery_1.thumb.jpg.fc49c494de75e25ec2641afb450e066e.jpgScreenshot_20211011-193429_Gallery_1.thumb.jpg.1a25279f8852bd5be5c9485fba35cd5f.jpg

• Like 10

I know it's from this year, but this one is going to be hard to beat.  Another successful hunt that my dad got to be there for.  He doesn't shoot much these days but he's always just as happy when I get one.  I'm Walking behind the quad as he's puffing his pipe and happy as a clam.  Another evening in the woods with the old man, have to love them while I still got them.

IMG_20211008_203608.jpg

• Like 12

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 9:16 AM, TreeGuy said:

Hands down best of last season. A day I will never ever forget. 7d2fd2ba922e0f9bf2b19454b2cca93d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Love all the pics of the nice bucks , and the pics you guys hunting with your kids and wives . Gives me the confidence that our next generation will keep the hunting tradition is still secure in the future.

But this pic to me is the best of all. Not only a terrific buck , but the grandson , grandfather hug speaks volume . Priceless , even more than the size of the buck. Congrats Treeguy on every count . For the buck , and for sharing all your adventures both hunting and fishing with your whole family. You are a highly respected guy on this forum and anyone can easily see why .

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

This is 2019 . The game pole pics didn't come good , so these are the ground level pics . 1) The 2 big bucks together getting ready to pack up for the trip home . The one on the left it a 203 lb 9 point . The one on the right is a 191 lb 8pt . 2) Pic of the 203 lber right where he fell on impact . Never even flinched . 3) And theres my trophy 126 lb 6 point in the Jet Sled . I'll just get the small ones .  Im too old to drag the big ones out .  LOL

PART951575824967526951575824967633.jpg

PART_1574251251828_1574251251924.jpg

KIMG0135.JPG

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 3

Love all the pics of the nice bucks , and the pics you guys hunting with your kids and wives . Gives me the confidence that our next generation will keep the hunting tradition is still secure in the future.
But this pic to me is the best of all. Not only a terrific buck , but the grandson , grandfather hug speaks volume . Priceless , even more than the size of the buck. Congrats Treeguy on every count . For the buck , and for sharing all your adventures both hunting and fishing with your whole family. You are a highly respected guy on this forum and anyone can easily why .

There is too much for me to say about that day in the woods, and truthfully no picture can do it justice, so I appreciate your kind words and will do my best to keep my kids in the outdoors.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• Like 1