What a clown

It wasn't just posts on facebook from random people, the posts came from an executive of Dominion itself.  If Trump tweeted something, it was "Hard fact", yet if this guy posts info about Dominion rigging the election it's not evidence?

Selective enforcement of condemnation if you ask me.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, Chef said:

Maybe that's why FaceBook is currently down. They are trying to remove all the evidence.

• Like 1

This CAN’T be IGNORED any LONGER…..
From Wendy Rogers AZ State Senator
The report is in. And the results are.... unbelievable. When you hear them, you'll understand why I'm calling to decertify the 2020 Arizona election.
Let me break it down for you:
-3432 more ballots cast than people who voted.
-9041 mail-in voters returned more ballots than they were sent.
-More ballots cast at precincts than people who showed up to vote, by 1551.
-2382 ballots cast by people who voted after moving out of Maricopa County.
-Nearly 300 dead people voted.
-Over 17,000 duplicate votes.
-23,344 mail-in ballots voted after they moved, and after the deadline.

I notice he doesn't speak to the issue of fraudulent or illegal votes counted and again recounted.  Lots of GOP elected officials are happy Trump lost, because they know he was going to expose all the corruption in American politics on both sides of the aisle.

• Like 1

As the country is being destroyed in front of our eyes, the same people continue to spew what looks to me to be a twisted hatred for one person, the "Orangeman", Trump. Before it was to destroy him and his supporters at all cost. Now, while this seems to persist, it also appears to be to try and  justify either to themselves, or others, the preference to watch this country collapse than have this man in office.

I don't care anything about political party. I just wish I could understand how any average citizen in this country can be driven to such a personal level of hate that it would exceed their love of country.

Would someone on this site who hates this man so badly please share why, or what he did to you personally to allow yourself to be so consumed, so I can try and understand. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Lots of GOP elected officials are happy Trump lost, because they know he was going to expose all the corruption in American politics on both sides of the aisle.

Are you suggesting that Johnson is anti Trump. Is that "deep deep state"? 

Johnson's point is that republicans had enough of Trump and voted against him. It's not that difficult to understand. What is particularly telling is the woman who says she has no idea what the numbers were but just knows "in her heart" that Biden stole the election. That is some solid reasoning.

1 hour ago, New York Hillbilly said:

I don't care anything about political party. I just wish I could understand how any average citizen in this country can be driven to such a personal level of hate that it would exceed their love of country.

Are you talking about Trump haters or Biden haters? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

If the election results are legit that means we have even more idiots in this country then previously thought.

I don't need to know about election results to know we have a ton of idiots in the US. All one needs to do is watch TV for a hour.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

TV? I can find a few here as well .

I said a while back this site was like TV, we have music videos, kung fu movies, cartoons, politics, news, fake news, sports, the stock market, and even a car channel. Maybe a Roku channel should be considered?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, left field said:

Are you suggesting that Johnson is anti Trump. Is that "deep deep state"? 

Johnson's point is that republicans had enough of Trump and voted against him. It's not that difficult to understand. What is particularly telling is the woman who says she has no idea what the numbers were but just knows "in her heart" that Biden stole the election. That is some solid reasoning.

If GOP voters abandoned Trump on election day, I would not be seeing so many of them attending his rallies and chanting FJB at stadiums today, now would I?  He's pushing an opinion of his, not a fact. He's also not listening to his own party's election officials, in his own state, telling him there were thousands of fraudulent votes counted.

Are you talking about Trump haters or Biden haters? 

Nobody "hates" Biden.  They just think he's senile and incompetent and want him to go away.  Leftists, on the other hand, HATE Trump deep in their bones.

Edited by Grouse

On 10/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, Grouse said:

I notice he doesn't speak to the issue of fraudulent or illegal votes counted and again recounted.  Lots of GOP elected officials are happy Trump lost, because they know he was going to expose all the corruption in American politics on both sides of the aisle.

I dont think people understand just how much trouble those 4 trump years caused the establishment.  Those 10,000 pages of free money for themselves was not written since January, that stuff was supposed to be stolen from us during the hillary years that thankfully never happened.

• Like 1