Jump to content

Cargo Ship Crisis/ Backup on Both Coasts..


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

The driver shortage along with Calf. Not allowing trucks older then 2011 to be registered in the state and now their law effectively banning owner operators is just compounding things .

Add the increased turn around time due to the wait to be unloaded , fuel costs tripling shipping fees and overall lack of goods being produced in some countries.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

Sadly, as a nation of consumers, I do not believe America could produce all that we consume. 

BTW, alot of  American jobs are created by those ports.

There are also a lot of components on those ships that are used to build things in the USA.

Is everyone in agreement that we should be improving this type of infrastructure ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, cachemoney said:

There are also a lot of components on those ships that are used to build things in the USA.

Is everyone in agreement that we should be improving this type of infrastructure ?

It was working fine til the guy running california put more effort into gender neutral department stores then he did alleviating the cargo ships backing up outside the world's largest ports.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It was working fine til the guy running california put more effort into gender neutral department stores then he did alleviating the cargo ships backing up outside the world's largest ports.

Insight of the day.

Do you read what you type sometimes?

Or think before doing it?

Maybe you can get a job at fox News with those kind of talents. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Insight of the day.

Do you read what you type sometimes?

Or think before doing it?

Maybe you can get a job at fox News with those kind of talents. 

Are you aware of what the governor did to create this problem or do you need CNN to crush it up on a spoon with some water and sugar and feed it to you? Also while the ships continue to back up he was spending time passing measures to remove gender titles from department stores . Wake up mike 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, cachemoney said:

There are also a lot of components on those ships that are used to build things in the USA.

Is everyone in agreement that we should be improving this type of infrastructure 

No. Myself, knowing nothing about the business,  nor politicians should not attempt any type of improvements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Are you aware of what the governor did to create this problem or do you need CNN to crush it up on a spoon with some water and sugar and feed it to you? Also while the ships continue to back up he was spending time passing measures to remove gender titles from department stores . Wake up mike 

I liked you better when your filter was working. 

That is one thing Trump accomplished,people are a lot more in your face with their opinions now.

Too bad really,i liked it better when we were more civil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I liked you better when your filter was working. 

That is one thing Trump accomplished,people are a lot more in your face with their opinions now.

Too bad really,i liked it better when we were more civil.

We are discussing the cargo ship problem ,would you rather discuss bow tuning?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...