Facebook Down ?

GreeneHunter

I read about it a couple hours ago. I guess it was a DNS attack. Thought to myself "Is this actually news worthy?".

I think the last time I logged in over there was in June. Never had Instacrap, and no need for WhatsApp.

I did shed a tear though, the kind one gets from laughing.

The only impact on me is that our 4-H program is pushing our Chicken BBQ really hard for this weekend, so my boss is really upset that we are losing a day of promotion. So, with that said, if anyone is interested in buying a few hundred chicken dinners....

11 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

The Chinese  are behind it- lol.

If I was to be serous I'd say it had something to do with Frances Haugen speaking out before she was supposed too.

I should check in on a few people I know to make sure they are OK. They have phones glued to their faces being on FB from the time they get up until they go to bed.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I love instagram. Without IG, I'll have to physically attend a college football game saturday in order to get my fix of watching the current most patriotic thing- "F U Joe Biden" chants. 

I think you mean, “ let’s go Brandon .”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some are saying Facebook is not down, but gone ! 
My only concern if that turns out correct ,is if hackers can do that to FB, what about elsewhere ? Most people’s “ Money “ is just numbers on a server that gets moved around from work to bank to investments.

I had a talk with a friend just two days ago , while he has stocks and such he also has over his weight in silver and a lot of gold as well partly for that very reason . 

We have some and I wanted to get more this AM but JM bullion was out of Gold Eagles .