Erie county vetos youth hunting

mlammerhirt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalonews.com/news/local/poloncarz-vetoes-law-allowing-children-ages-12-and-13-to-hunt-deer-with-guns/article_ba9dc4f4-26e8-11ec-847e-7bcfd2d1768d.amp.html

Poloncarz is an Absolute clown.......the only frigging County in NYS to disallow the new hunting age if 12.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

I am already so frustrated by this. Everyone that supported it did everything that they could to get it passed. Now he decides to veto it based off of nothing 2 days before the special youth season. 

It really goes to show that sometimes no matter what you do the government can and will "F" you over if they so choose. 

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I am already so frustrated by this. Everyone that supported it did everything that they could to get it passed. Now he decides to veto it based off of nothing 2 days before the special youth season. 

It really goes to show that sometimes no matter what you do the government can and will "F" you over if they so choose. 

Does this apply to the youth season?

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does this apply to the youth season?

For 12 and 13 year old's in Erie County that where looking forward to hunting with a shotgun/rifle yes.

14 and 15 year old's can still hunt with a shotgun/Rifle in Erie County for the special youth season.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, silent death said:

They would wrather have the kids at home bein controllable zombies hooked to there phones it's sad 

We're seeing next generation of these people and so any reasonable form of discussion is out the window; they can't fathom or comprehend some of differences that the first generation of leftists could at least discuss even if there was disagreement. 

You want to talk about hunting, or government support, and they are so far left because they know no different they simply cannot dialogue. We're slowing moving toward Europe's landscape, but that pace is picking up.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Couldn’t those in Erie county go to another  county and hunt ? 

Yes, assuming they have land in other counties to hunt or are willing to take them to public land to hunt. They have to hunt from the ground as well whether its private or public land. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Einsamer Krieger said:

Vote these clowns out of office, We the People control the voting process.

It's a miniature version of NYC , the same idiots keep getting voted in because of the party affiliation, regardless of how bad of a job they continue to do.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

It's a miniature version of NYC , the same idiots keep getting voted in because of the party affiliation, regardless of how bad of a job they continue to do.

As with all elections in this state if the licensed gun holders and hunters all voted,none of these asshats would be elected.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, phade said:

Do you just lift your property?

No need to be sarcastic , I was asking a honest question . My boys are grown so I have not paid attention to the youth hunt regs. If I were in this boat with my boys I would look at hunting outside of my county .