Erie county vetos youth hunting

mlammerhirt

2 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Yes we need a state constitutional amendment for right to hunt and fish to be managed by game department, and remove politics completely  from the equation 

Agreed ,a amendment would be the best answer.Never going to happen in this politically driven state,these asshats are only interested in 100% control of everything all residents do and think.

18 hours ago, Zag said:

Im really not a fan of ANY Democrat / woke a$$ wipe. The stupidity of the dems is piling up beyond belief.

And it just keeps getting dumber by the day:

"California bans secret condom removal during sex"

California bans secret condom removal during sex and enhances punishment for spousal rape - CBS News

• Like 1

The worse part of this is 99% of huntable land in Erie County is privately owned .. so he just basically said nope don't care if you own it you can't do this in it.. 
Have a good feeling a few 12 year Olds will be out on private land in Eire County this weekend.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Have a good feeling a few 12 year Olds will be out on private land in Eire County this weekend.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

At this point I say good . If the government is going to continue to operate as authoritarians then it's up to us to do as we please . The over reach of power is not just going to go away.