Little Scare

DirtTime

10 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I caved and called my general Dr. a few minutes ago. It was getting better then it started to get worse again. Because I have a cough they won't allow me into the office so I have to do a virtual visit. Really? I guess at least I don't have to drop trow and hack up a lung for them.

Hopefully you can get a Z Pack or something to get over it? Might be a good idea to have another Covid test too?

Regardless, hope ya feel better soon.

I don't think this down time has been good. I'm outdoors doing something almost daily, even during non hunting times. So I have been looking at a bunch of stuff I have been thinking of upgrading during this time. New broad heads, a new cot for camping, knife making stuff, at some point I really want a fire arm with a wood stock, scopes, scope lens covers, trucks, houses, and a bunch more items I'll probably never buy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmer 52 said:

I am 2 weeks in now,still got a nagging dry cough,everything else seems to be right.

Dr. said this takes 17 days to run it's course, I forget what he called it. I said so this takes longer to go away then covid seeing that's now supposed to only be a 10 day quarantine, he stuttered for a minute and said no but...... whomp-lah-blah-whomp. The whole video chat would have been comical if I wasn't a little sick of being sick.

• Like 2