Team Legend 2021

First-light

So this will be an interesting season. I haven't been to the cabin or checked trail cameras since early July. This nerve issue I'm having really put me out of action. Brother in law mowed the camp every month thank goodness. I will drive up October 27th and stay until the 1st. Check cams do some bow hunting and take care of cabin needs. Opening weekend will be 4-5 of us. Me, my brother his daughter and son in law. My daughter has a soccer tournament so I might be back with her right after Thanksgiving. Good luck friends, be safe!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting better! My senior Teddi who captains the soccer team won the 1st round of playoffs. Next game is Thursday night. If they win, Saturday afternoon semi finals then finals on Tuesday! Well I can tell you I will be at the cabin next Wednesday! lol All good wouldn't miss it for the world. My warrior on the field!

90777874-B98A-4BDE-B13F-4771FEEADD31_1_105_c.jpeg

460D7030-DDDA-4AFF-A61E-A0422644E88B_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Way to go! Are they going to meet Clarence for the state championship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No this is section 11. We were wining with 8 minutes to go and they tied it up 1-1. Went into double OT and we lost 2-1. Girls left nothing on the field so proud of them! It's 4:15 leaving in an hour for camp. Will report back!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got it done today. I'm in 8P and it seems the bucks are seeking now. Went to one of my stands near a bedding area. Put out some golden estrous scent.. It was about 5:00 and this guy came right in. 5 yard shot right under my stand. Walked off after the shot. Saw a tuff in his hair in shoulder. Thought I missed! lol but he wobbled at 30 yards and fell over. Double lung shot. Nice 2.5 year old 7 pt. I feel blessed! 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

• Like 6

15 hours ago, First-light said:

Got it done today. I'm in 8P and it seems the bucks are seeking now. Went to one of my stands near a bedding area. Put out some golden estrous scent.. It was about 5:00 and this guy came right in. 5 yard shot right under my stand. Walked off after the shot. Saw a tuff in his hair in shoulder. Thought I missed! lol but he wobbled at 30 yards and fell over. Double lung shot. Nice 2.5 year old 7 pt. I feel blessed! 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

wow awesome 7pt

• Like 1

15 hours ago, First-light said:

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Great Buck and quick work.  congrats well done. 

• Like 1

Rest of the week went well. Saw a few mature doe by themselves and a small 4 pt. Not many scrapes yet and a few rubs. My guy had the meat processed Thursday so I was able to bring it home. Back up the Thursday before gun! Good luck gang. Oh funny story my Brother inlaw was hunting the other day and left his evercalm at the base of the tree. A fisher came along and took it! Grabbed it and ran off!

• Haha 1

Brother hits camp today! He will be there until Thanksgiving or all his tags are gone. His daughter Gioia and son in law with their friend Steve come in Thursday. They have all the meals planned! Going to be a great time. I'm at camp Tuesday just tooling around! lol Picked out a mount for my buck. Thompson extreme sneak looking left. Should be nice!

• Like 3

What a day today. My brother and I saw three different chases going on. I have vide of the first. Adult doe with triplets. Bucks were chasing one of the little ones. The video I uploaded to You Tube is low resolution Ill try again, in we saw about 8 bucks today looking for love! My brother has the buck tag so I'm hoping he gets a shot!

• Like 1