Squid Game

REDNECK4LIFE32

I watched this Netflix #1. Pretty messed up show. Shows what desperate people will do for money . The curator of the games has a pretty good brain and had alot of time on hands to create this show. Who has watched it. I didn't know what I was going into but it kept wanting to see more. Always kept on edge and had a great surprising end to the 1 st season. Straight human brutality brillianly thought out.

I actually just finished it.  Not sure if id ever want to see it again but like you said it keeps you on edge.  Ending was pretty good and unexpected. To come up with a story like that the writer has an interesting/twisted mind to say the least.

3 minutes ago, LIHUNT said:

I actually just finished it.  Not sure if id ever want to see it again but like you said it keeps you on edge.  Ending was pretty good and unexpected. To come up with a story like that the writer has an interesting/twisted mind to say the least.

I thought they'd at least keep the girl for more drama for another season but. The games were crazy. Red light green light move dead!

17 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Our older daughter was home from college last weekend and she really likes it.  I sat thru about 45 minutes of the first episode with her and I did not care for it. 

You know bullets you didn't like impact during red light green light? I don't think many people liked it but was netflix#1 and number one costumes lol.