Biden secretly flying underage migrants into WESTCHESTER

53 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Here is another lowlife backdoor maneuver he is making.

The guy is nothing but a snake in the grass:

Biden is outpacing every other president since Richard Nixon in confirming circuit judges, who have the last word in most federal cases with individuals having a public defender background.

With public defenders as judges, Biden quietly makes history on the courts (nbcnews.com)

Too funny. Trump got to seat three Supreme Court judges,Obama got one in double the time in office. The position that opened 8 months before the election was not filled because of the outcry of the Republicans, it was too close to an election  they said. But 4 years later they must have forgot about that when they appointed one less than two months from the election. 

Selective memory or Alzheimers? we may never know...

It is only slimy when the other party does it,right? 

• Like 2

Think what you want and support what you want. For awhile it is still a free country. If you can't see the crookedness through those rose colored glasses of yours you fit in with all the rest of the Biden supporters.

I would hope one could identify the difference between right and wrong regardless of their political choice but it obvious that Biden supporters are not capable of telling the difference between right & wrong.

38 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Think what you want and support what you want. For awhile it is still a free country. If you can't see the crookedness through those rose colored glasses of yours you fit in with all the rest of the Biden supporters.

I would hope one could identify the difference between right and wrong regardless of their political choice but it obvious that Biden supporters are not capable of telling the difference between right & wrong.

I could tell you the same thing about Trump.  He could do no wrong in your eyes. Same thing. 

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I could tell you the same thing about Trump.  He could do no wrong in your eyes. Same thing. 

Not true. He was not my favorite and I didn't like a lot of things he did but he did a lot for the American people. Just some people can't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I cant really think of anything better now then we had under trump. Alot of everyday stuff is worse and future plans will make it even worse if biden gets his way.

• Like 4

Ok guys,you do realize things don't change the day a new president gets into office,right? Covid wasn't Trumps fault, he could have handled it better for sure,but regardless,the whole world shit down.  Our economy is so interwoven with the rest of the world that things were gonna get rough even if there were no U.S  shutdowns. 

The whole supply chain got interrupted and still is,wouldn't have mattered what anyone did last year or this year.

I don't think Biden will be the big change you guys are afraid of i.e. abandoning fossil fuels yet. Too many people would kick and scream. 

Any big changes are generally accompanied by temporary turmoil. Things have to get worse before they get better. But there are plenty of folks holding on to yesterday for all their life's worth,but the world keeps changing.

Learn from the past to build a better future. I doubt Biden is the president for that,and neither was Trump.

29 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Ok guys,you do realize things don't change the day a new president gets into office,right? Covid wasn't Trumps fault, he could have handled it better for sure,but regardless,the whole world shit down.  Our economy is so interwoven with the rest of the world that things were gonna get rough even if there were no U.S  shutdowns. 

The whole supply chain got interrupted and still is,wouldn't have mattered what anyone did last year or this year.

I don't think Biden will be the big change you guys are afraid of i.e. abandoning fossil fuels yet. Too many people would kick and scream. 

Any big changes are generally accompanied by temporary turmoil. Things have to get worse before they get better. But there are plenty of folks holding on to yesterday for all their life's worth,but the world keeps changing.

Learn from the past to build a better future. I doubt Biden is the president for that,and neither was Trump.

You realize gas prices are a 1.25 higher then last year? A direct result of a biden change . If we're trying to rebuild from this disaster covid ,wouldn't it be smart to keep prices low at least for another year til people got going again ? Something so simple ,this has got to be the most unamerican administration since, well since the obama years ,that racist prick and his wife were almost as bad as the current clown.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I don't think Biden will be the big change you guys are afraid of

Trump was the only President I heard say we should be our own supply chain and and actually tried to get more goods manufactured here so we wouldn't be as dependent on foreign goods. Today it is accepted we are looking for goods from overseas when we should be looking at how to produce it here.

Corporate Greed to increase profit margins.

Too funny. Trump got to seat three Supreme Court judges,Obama got one in double the time in office. The position that opened 8 months before the election was not filled because of the outcry of the Republicans, it was too close to an election  they said. But 4 years later they must have forgot about that when they appointed one less than two months from the election. 
Selective memory or Alzheimers? we may never know...
It is only slimy when the other party does it,right? 

It wasn't filled because they wanted the anointed one Hillary to fill it but PLOT TWIST! She lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I'm still trying to figure out what Trump and the last administration did that everyone thinks was so great and changed their lives in such a positive way. Yea he appointed 3 supreme court judges but so what, the high court is an outdated entity that states don't listen to anyway. Yep the court said the ACA was law and red states just refused to inforce it. Yes the court will say abortion is against the law but blue states will just give the big raspberry/Bronx cheer to that. The only major legislation he passed was giving billionaires and corporations that don't reinvest in America the biggest tax breaks in history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm still trying to figure out what Trump and the last administration did that everyone thinks was so great and changed their lives in such a positive way. Yea he appointed 3 supreme court judges but so what, the high court is an outdated entity that states don't listen to anyway. Yep the court said the ACA was law and red states just refused to inforce it. Yes the court will say abortion is against the law but blue states will just give the big raspberry/Bronx cheer to that. The only major legislation he passed was giving billionaires and corporations that don't reinvest in America the biggest tax breaks in history.

Do you ever look at the quality of life directly around you or just focus on the topics the news talks about? Yes that was a serious question.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steve D said:

Trump was the only President I heard say we should be our own supply chain and and actually tried to get more goods manufactured here so we wouldn't be as dependent on foreign goods. Today it is accepted we are looking for goods from overseas when we should be looking at how to produce it here.

Corporate Greed to increase profit margins.

I actually agree with that. Self sufficiency at a national level would be amazing but I doubt that will ever happen again.

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Do you ever look at the quality of life directly around you or just focus on the topics the news talks about? Yes that was a serious question.

I do. And all is good around me. Trumps one term was a freak show. Republicans are something I just can't buy into now. I'll be voting Democrat or independent from here on out until something changes. I was a registered republican till 2008. I don't care what anyone here thinks about that. Just the way it is. Trump's gone, good riddance to him and his whole freak show family.

23 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I actually agree with that. Self sufficiency at a national level would be amazing but I doubt that will ever happen again.

Just another bs Trump promise. Just like 40ft concrete border walls, stopping illegal immigration, getting rid of Obama Care the very first day in office and replacing it with something much better, Tax breaks for working Americans. All just a rich Manhattanitte Flimflammer telling everyone what they wanted hear.

59 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I do. And all is good around me. Trumps one term was a freak show. Republicans are something I just can't buy into now. I'll be voting Democrat or independent from here on out until something changes. I was a registered republican till 2008. I don't care what anyone here thinks about that. Just the way it is. Trump's gone, good riddance to him and his whole freak show family.

Well then you can be proud knowing that you directly are causing the increase in price for literally everything in our everyday lives. Keep up the good work. 

53 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Just another bs Trump promise. Just like 40ft concrete border walls, stopping illegal immigration, getting rid of Obama Care the very first day in office and replacing it with something much better, Tax breaks for working Americans. All just a rich Manhattanitte Flimflammer telling everyone what they wanted hear.

Should we go on with unfulfilled campaign promises? Because your buddy joe has a lengthy list himself .

Edited by Jeremy K

oh,I agree it was just a line he threw out. But the idea I like.

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Did he cure cancer yet? Asking for Colin Powells family. And mine

Not yet , but he did set a boundary around those evil cages filled with children so that you cant video them anymore. Everyone is still waiting for their 2000 dollars he promised . The increased diplomatic relations he was supposed to achieve ,that one is pretty obvious how everything worked out .

Just now, Jeremy K said:

Not yet , but he did set a boundary around those evil cages filled with children so that you cant video them anymore. Everyone is still waiting for their 2000 dollars he promised . The increased diplomatic relations he was supposed to achieve ,that one is pretty obvious how everything worked out .

Its sad to watch him try and function, and I mean that sincerely

These thoughts just blow my mind. I will never understand them. Freak show family? Where is Trumps son's smoking crack and making billion dollar deals with our foes? Biden gave away our energy independence with the stroke of the pen. The southern border is a disaster. We have become the laughing stock of the world and the Afghanistan debacle only inforced that. Inflation is the highest it has been since WWII. It costs me an extra $25 bucks a week to fill my truck and easily another $25 at the grocery store. So Biden's policies have cost me $200 a month right off the top. Thankfully my taxes haven't increased.......yet but i am sure that is coming.  We have a supply chain crisis, a worker shortage crisis etc. These are just off the top of my head in the less than a minute it has taken me to type this. Our country is worse in every metric.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1