Biden secretly flying underage migrants into WESTCHESTER

The right to vote -for illegals 
Women’s rights to chose -except when it comes to the vaccine 
Green energy -which isnt really green energy when you look a bit deeper into it .My wife works for Tesla ,they have a long way to go ...

No one wants illegals to vote that’s a crock

Abortion and vaccines are two completely different issues… that’s like comparing rocks and apples

Yes they do have a long way to go but that is the point it’s where we need to focus it’s the future. If we stay stuck in the past America gets left behind… it’s already happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

No one wants illegals to vote that’s a crock

Abortion and vaccines are two completely different issues… that’s like comparing rocks and apples

Yes they do have a long way to go but that is the point it’s where we need to focus it’s the future. If we stay stuck in the past America gets left behind… it’s already happening

The only thing holding back america is the constant attack on the middle class by the democrats. Middle class is what keep this country going . 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Einsamer Krieger said:

:ireful:He must go!!  We need our country back.  We The People must get involved and make the government "for the People"' By the People.  VOTE VOTE him out!!!

I recommend turning the TV off for a week,your blood pressure will thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

The only thing holding back america is the constant attack on the middle class by the democrats. Middle class is what keep this country going . 

How you can think republicans are stewsrds of the middle class is beyond me. But then,so are most of your insights.

• Sad 1

It is horrible how politics have separated people so much over the last few years .Can’t ever remember having such a division .

But how anyone can defend democrats being for the middle class is beyond me .As I said before ,this ain’t your grandfathers democrats .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

It is horrible how politics have separated people so much over the last few years .Can’t ever remember having such a division .

But how anyone can defend democrats being for the middle class is beyond me .As I said before ,this ain’t your grandfathers democrats .

Neither are the Republicans. I guess both parties are different then what they used to be.

I completely agree with you that the division has reached new heights. The media on both sides surely is not helping the matter. People used to be more civil, that has mostly fallen by the wayside now. As have facts for the most part. 

5 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

It's the "but" that really brings it home.

There you go again. Making judgement and taking cheap shots based on your narrow minded opinion.

He told the guy he’s not a citizen so his opinion doesn’t matter that’s not me making a judgement it’s starting a fact

1 minute ago, Chef said:

He told the guy he’s not a citizen so his opinion doesn’t matter that’s not me making a judgement it’s starting a fact

WA WA WA. Based on his reply to the reply of another YOU make the determination he is a ignorant fool. 

What a piece of work.

WA WA WA. Based on his reply to the reply of another YOU make the determination he is a ignorant fool. 
What a piece of work.

Yes telling someone else their opinion doesn’t matter makes them a ignorant fool, and your lack of understanding on the matter makes you a idiot

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Yes telling someone else their opinion doesn’t matter makes them a ignorant fool, and your lack of understanding on the matter makes you a idiot

Your opinion means absolutely ZERO to me. Your name calling and insinuations that everyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid, ignorant or what other adjective you decide to come with is really irritating to say the least.

You have your opinions and I have mine. I will not continue to go back and forth with you over your attacks on others or myself.

Like the past few months I will spend less time visiting the forum and reading your b/s. I have got better things to do than go back and forth with the likes of you and the one or two other biased individuals that come across like they are better than everyone else and above the rest.

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 3

Your opinion means absolutely ZERO to me. Your name calling and insinuations that everyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid, ignorant or what other adjective you decide to come with is really irritating to say the least.
You have your opinions and I have mine. I will not continue to go back and forth with you over your attacks on others or myself.
Like the past few months I will spend less time visiting the forum and reading your b/s. I have got better things to do than go back and forth with the likes of you and the one or two other biased individuals that come across like they are better than everyone else and above the rest.

It’s great to hear you have been coming here less. Less ignorance will do this place some good