Biden secretly flying underage migrants into WESTCHESTER

11 hours ago, Chef said:

Less ignorance will do this place some good

4 hours ago, Chef said:

it just speaks to what a childish idiot he is…

If it is guys like you that keep this forum going that is pretty sad but I don't believe it is. There are some fine people on here that contribute some good info to the forum. And for the record Mr. know it all with all your superiority.

I was a paratrooper with the 101st Aiborne, I have a Bronze Star with a V device, and three purple hearts. I think the childness is way behind me and as far as being an idiot most people that know me don't seem to think I am.

I could care less what you think of me but bashing others all the time because they don't see things the way you do gets old fast.

• Thanks 1

If it is guys like you that keep this forum going that is pretty sad but I don't believe it is. There are some fine people on here that contribute some good info to the forum. And for the record Mr. know it all with all your superiority.
 I was a paratrooper with the 101st Aiborne, I have a Bronze Star with a V device, and three purple hearts. I think the childness is way behind me and as far as being an idiot most people that know me don't seem to think I am.
I could care less what you think of me but bashing others all the time because they don't see things the way you do gets old fast.

And telling someone their option doesn’t matter because they aren’t a citizen is ok in your book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

And telling someone their option doesn’t matter because they aren’t a citizen is ok in your book.

As a far as I am concerned that is between the two of them. They both have their opinions and are entitled to them. I wouldn't call either one of them stupid, ignorant, or dumb.

While I may not agree with one of their opinions I am not taking it upon myself to judge them publicly on a open forum when I don't "know" either one of them.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, Chef said:

No one wants illegals to vote that’s a crock

Abortion and vaccines are two completely different issues… that’s like comparing rocks and apples

Yes they do have a long way to go but that is the point it’s where we need to focus it’s the future. If we stay stuck in the past America gets left behind… it’s already happening

So dems dont want ilegals to vote ? So why  they bring them here for, for  what the cheap slave labor ? Sex trafficing ? Or to help the poor ?

O wait what about the Poor in this country ? They cant fix that yet but bring poorer people from other countrys instead  to suck off the limited resouces that should be going to americans. 

• Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 10:29 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'd bet a lot of $ within 6 months from now there will be a murder or rape in Bronx or Newburgh by an illegal who came in under this nonsense program. 

Just heard the ones from Afghanistan  already started raping people . 

So dems dont want ilegals to vote ? So why  they bring them here for, for  what the cheap slave labor ? Sex trafficing ? Or to help the poor ?
O wait what about the Poor in this country ? They cant fix that yet but bring poorer people from other countrys instead  to suck off the limited resouces that should be going to americans. 

So Dems don’t bring illegals here and illegals can’t vote so I’m not really sure what ur ramble is about

Just now, Chef said:

So Dems don’t bring illegals here and illegals can’t vote so I’m not really sure what ur ramble is about

Who is president? You did not see this crap when trunp was in charge is wbat im talking about .

If you have no voter  ID laws  how would you know that illegals can't vote .

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Btw are you liking bidens gas prices ? Or you cant figure out  the conection to biden with that to .  

Who is president? You did not see this crap when trunp was in charge is wbat im talking about .
If you have no voter  ID laws  how would you know that illegals can't vote .

You don’t need it when you show up to vote but you do need it to register. And if you are not registered you aren’t voting

67561fc499ad6a37a4cca37cd570846c.png

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Please explain to me how Biden caused a rise in gas prices

Ill give you  2 ways , although I'm certain theres more:

1)His administrations incredibly unfriendly  Energy policies that have forced us to become more relainat on foreign suppliues, yet again (under Trump, we became energy independent and were actually a net exporter).

2) Inflation caused by myriad factors, but most of which is due to his exorbitant tax and spend policies 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:20 AM, Chef said:

Yes telling someone else their opinion doesn’t matter makes them a ignorant fool, and your lack of understanding on the matter makes you a idiot

On 9/12/2021 at 10:27 PM,  Chef said: 

Nah a few months no pay and these nurses will be back… either that or riding the pole somewhere or walking the streets

As a doctor of nursing, nurse for over 30 years, I find this statement highly offensive.

So help me out with this one.

When I took exception to you referring to my professional colleagues, nurses who had only recently been celebrated as "heroes" during this battle on Covid , as nothing more than strippers and/or street walkers; in other words shared my "opinion" and said I was offended, you openly dismissed it and me. Remember? 

You showing a "lack of understanding" and making it clear my opinion on the subject does not matter,  by your now stated standards, which does that make you?

An ignorant fool and/or idiot? 

Double standards? Perhaps you can knock off the rudeness and name calling on this site. I continue to think people should be able to disagree without resorting to such behaviors. 

Happy hunting! 

• Like 2

Biden is sending these illegals all over the country, and seeding them in conservative districts!  The idea is to put enough of them into red districts to turn them blue.  That's how they got Muslims in Congress when Obama was in office.  Soon we will see the Democrats pushing for amnesty for all of these illegals.  It's all about making sure they win every future election and retain power and control.

The proof was revealed when Biden refused to allow Cuban immigrants, that actually qualify as political refugees under our immigration laws, to come into the country, while encouraging Mexicans and Central Americans to come in when they don't qualify.  Why?  Because Cubans know Communism and know what the Democrats are doing right now is what the left always does to install Communism.  Cubans never vote for leftists.

To deny this is happening is willful ignorance.  People who support what the Democrats are doing, or deny they're doing it, are what the left refers to as "useful idiots".  History shows us when the left finally achieves the power they lust after, the "useful idiots" find themselves out in the cold.  If they protest and demand their reward for putting the leftists in power, they disappear.  People really need to study history if they hope to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Edited by Grouse