Tresspassers

fasteddie

My oldest son and I went to Geneseo to put up a ladder stand are relocate another . While we were there I pulled cards from my regular cameras . When I got home I downloaded the cards . Got some pictures of a couple of yahoos riding ATVs through a btrail that we had made a few months ago . The property is posted and these jerks are tresspassing during bow season . The woods are wet and they tore up the trails . What part of posted don't people understand . I sent the pictures to my SIL and said I should post them on Facebook but she said no and she said she will call a few of the adjacent land owners to see if they know who the tresspassers are and if they have permission to ride their property . The ATV guys were on camera Sunday October 10 .

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

My oldest son and I went to Geneseo to put up a ladder stand are relocate another . While we were there I pulled cards from my regular cameras . When I got home I downloaded the cards . Got some pictures of a couple of yahoos riding ATVs through a btrail that we had made a few months ago . The property is posted and these jerks are tresspassing during bow season . The woods are wet and they tore up the trails . What part of posted don't people understand . I sent the pictures to my SIL and said I should post them on Facebook but she said no and she said she will call a few of the adjacent land owners to see if they know who the tresspassers are and if they have permission to ride their property . The ATV guys were on camera Sunday October 10 .

Any more pics of the girl peaking into the cam though ? That was epic!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IMG_44691.jpg.b361a6758a2460fd1f99fffb2a0768d4.jpg

This trespasser came from public land, and just walked by six posted signs! I guess it means nothing, because she is walking fluffy and floozie, while wearing blaze orange. I hope we catch her. She probably wont like what we have to say about fluffy and floozie.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

I posted on facebook 2 weeks ago the lowlifes I caught trespassing on my property. They even took down my cables, and posted signs. Found them in 3 days. I figure I would make them famous. Here they are

20211007_193609.jpg

20211016_145528.jpg

That’s a lot of weight on the first wheeler. No wonder they rutted up the path.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

I posted on facebook 2 weeks ago the lowlifes I caught trespassing on my property. They even took down my cables, and posted signs. Found them in 3 days. I figure I would make them famous. Here they are

20211007_193609.jpg

20211016_145528.jpg

Well at least you can get plenty of meat off of her :)

• Haha 3

My SIL made a few calls and found out who the two guys are . The father of one of the riders said they won't be riding on her property any more . One of her neighbors said he was glad she found out who they are as he found ATV tracks on his property and wasn't happy about it . 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Please re-post that for our newer members!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go ............. I think she was trying to order a burger . Found out later she was a college student studying Geology . 

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0023.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2