My Turn.....China Flu

Lawdwaz

22 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Our son had symptoms and tested positive last Monday so my wife and I got a rapid test, we were both negative and had zero symptoms.  I was off Tuesday and didn't do much for fear I was going to come down with it and wanted to keep my distance from others.  Low and behold later that night I started to feel it as did my wife.   I've been off since Monday and symptoms range from a 99.7 fever (mild) to a dry cough, headache, congested head and hot and cold spells that don't last long.  The cough actually makes my stomach muscles hurt and that's probably the worst of it for me.  The wife is 90% normal and I'd put me at 100% abnormal.  :)

The deer get another week of peace & quiet I guess but at some point, I'll be after 'em.  So here we are, almost time for some college football.  UGGH

Sorry to hear this Larry. Hope you and the Mrs have a full and speedy recovery. 

• Thanks 1

Oh….my wife got a negative test result from her PCR test last night.   This makes no sense but, why TF should it?

She has Pfizer, I have Moderna and son has zip.   2/3 get positive results and all have symptoms.   The bummer is say I feel great Monday and want to return to work I can’t.   How we escaped this for 20 months I don’t know!?!?!

No fatigue to speak of.  Had a great nights sleep last night.   Feeling like the congestion is opening up, coughing is much less (and much less painful) and no temperature spikes.  

So glad to hear it! Get some rest get well and get in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

And there goes the sense of smell… I’m not going to taste it; just had a tuna sandwich and it tasted good.   

Hoppe’s……can’t smell it.   Damn

image.jpg

Not smelling sucks.. most of the time. ;)

I lost mine when the swine flue came around a dozen years ago or so? It never returned. I can smell something like pvc glue if I put my nose over the can..

29 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Not smelling sucks.. most of the time. ;)

I lost mine when the swine flue came around a dozen years ago or so? It never returned. I can smell something like pvc glue if I put my nose over the can..

Wow, it never returned except for glue?  I don't even know how the respond to that.

• Haha 2