Sightmark customer service - thumbs up from me

So sometime ago I bought a wraith 4-32 when they first came out (late 2019) and finally got it on my RRA coyote carbine on Sept 27.  Tried sight it in to no avail...groups were all over the place and not consistent. Additionally, the unit would shut off and restart after a few shots were taken. I contacted customer service by email and they gave me a rma # for return. $35  postage later I sent the unit to them. They replaced the unit with a newer version (same model) but the battery compartment was redeigned. I received the new unit in less than a week.

Took it out and tested it today and ended up sighting in 3 different ammo profiles. Getting consistent groups- about 1/2" MOA at 60 yards - even with tulammo 62gr hollow points (which I generally just use to get the sight-in somewhat on center for "real" ammo (Federal Fusion msr is what I generally shoot). Now sighted in with Tulammo 62gr HP - which I will not hesitate to use out of this gun, as well as winchester varmint/target 55gr hp, and of course my fusion 62gr msr. couldn't be happier and hats off to sightmark and their lifetime warranty.

I think I'm gonna love using this scope in conjuntion with my themal monocular. can't wait to give it a go now that I'm set up.

just passing on my experience for those that may be interested in sightmark products or the wraith. Of course they have a new wraith out now....ugh but think I'm not going to upgrage until I can afford a decent thermal scope like the bearing optics hog.

Edited by Engraver99
  • Like 3

I had two of these scopes. For me they both perform flawlessly. I have sold one, and kept one on my 243 AR10 with QD mount. I plan to try to save different ammo profiles soon. A deer reticle(85gr tsx) and coyote reticle profile(70gr Nosler). I will eventually reload this caliber and use one bullet for both. Ammo and available bullets are becoming to hard to find/produce in mass quntities.   

For the price they you really get alot out of the scope. A good/great Exxternal IR light makes these optics amazing!