Finally covid got me!

REDNECK4LIFE32

After taken all precautions. Me and my wife caught COVID. She started with symptoms on Wednesday. I started Thursday. Headache body aches slight temp body aches cough congestion nausea. We went and got tested Friday got our results today it's detected. My wife lost her taste yesterday. Me very faint. The health department put out a alert of possible exposure last Saturday at the American legion. No appetite trying to stay hydrated. The worst part are the headaches and body aches for us. The Adirondack deer woods will have to wait. Waiting to hear from the health department. Just don't get it did everything to prevent this and still got it.

After taken all precautions. Me and my wife caught COVID. She started with symptoms on Wednesday. I started Thursday. Headache body aches slight temp body aches cough congestion nausea. We went and got tested Friday got our results today it's detected. My wife lost her taste yesterday. Me very faint. The health department put out a alert of possible exposure last Saturday at the American legion. No appetite trying to stay hydrated. The worst part are the headaches and body aches for us. The Adirondack deer woods will have to wait. Waiting to hear from the health department. Just don't get it did everything to prevent this and still got it.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get well soon. When you say you took every prevention does that mean you are vaxed as well. Not looking to start shit just a serious question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get well soon. When you say you took every prevention does that mean you are vaxed as well. Not looking to start shit just a serious question

No I'm not vaccinated neither is my wife. Just masks everywhere and hand sanitizer. Only going places when need to. My mom my sisters were all vaccinated but still come down with it. So I can't say I took all preventions.

No I'm not vaccinated neither is my wife. Just masks everywhere and hand sanitizer. Only going places when need to. My mom my sisters were all vaccinated but still come down with it. So I can't say I took all preventions.

Thank you for your honesty. I truly hope you get well soon. Looking forward to seeing you with pics of that ADK buck shortly

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

I'm vaccinated via Moderna x2 and am positive now also.  I just got off the phone with Erie County and I'm not any smarter for the time spent.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Sorry to here that  hope u get better soo. , may i ask what type of masks you guys were using Surgical or n95 ?

Edited by phantom

I went out to my local American legion you go in with a mask then once your seated you take it off. That was last Saturday didn't feel anything till Thursday morning couldn't get outta bed. Then our local newspaper had possible COVID exposure at local legion posted. So I checked the health department and they said the same thing. Just let my guard down.