Coyote mount

Red

3 hours ago, Taylormike said:

That's beautiful!  Excellent job with the bow and hats off to taxidermist.  If you don't mind, what's that cost?  I would like something very similar if I could harvest a yote with the bow.  Thank 

Thank you all very much.  The mount was $900.   I hope you get one.  2019 I got my first ever fox and that was with the bow as well. The fox will be on one side of the tv and the yote on the other side.

A couple days ago my wife said she thought it would look cool if we added a big raccoon and a skunk to the wall.  I guess I'll give those a try during this upcoming winter.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Red said:

Thank you all very much.  The mount was $900.   I hope you get one.  2019 I got my first ever fox and that was with the bow as well. The fox will be on one side of the tv and the yote on the other side.

A couple days ago my wife said she thought it would look cool if we added a big raccoon and a skunk to the wall.  I guess I'll give those a try during this upcoming winter.

I love that, all with archery makes it so much cooler IMO!  Awesome job....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the call today to pic up my mount anytime I want.  My taxidermist finished it a few months ago but kept it on display during the hunting season. He said it was a big hot with the guys dropping their animals off.

IMG_20211221_140958.jpg

IMG_20211221_140811.jpg

IMG_20211221_140804.jpg

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Looks good Red. Who mounted the coyote?

Thank you.

Jim Block over at the Buck Stops Here.   

I got the yote in my East Aurora spot. I've been running cams over there for 4 or 5 years now never got a yote on camera until last year.  I shot this one a few hrs after getting my first pic. This year I'm getting yote pics once or twice a week.