BIDEN FALLS ASLEEP ON WORLD STAGE!!!

We’ve been waiting years for the rest of you to wake up— For you guys to STOP falling for the obvious, “racist, white supremacist” distraction that the REAL authoritarians (along with their media cohorts) have used to make you turn against your American brothers and sisters.
It’s time for us ALL to come together.
Stand up for freedom.
Stand up for our children
Stand up against tyranny.
Stand up against the Biden administration.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Candace Owens @RealCandaceO Are Biden supporters ready to admit that the media brainwashed you into voting for your oppressor? Take a look around you: mandates, empty shelves, force-vaxxed children. Are you ready to stand alongside the rest of us yet- as Americans- and stand up to Biden's evil regime?'

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 3:49 PM, Versatile_Hunter said:

Cool, I didn’t know you were an Obama guy. We’re emerging from a global pandemic that also screwed with production and supply lines haven’t yet recovered. Sit tight. 

Didn't this administration shut down our home resources to buy it from the cartel?

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm laughs about rising gas prices (rumble.com)

Don't tell me the Biden Administration isn't responsible for the current prices of gasoline, oil, propane and natural gas.  It is absolutely the reason American's are paying much more for everything than they did one year ago.

"Higher gas prices are a result of deliberate choices. The Biden administration declared war on fossil fuels. They have made clear that they intend to put the fossil fuel industry out of business,” Thiessen said. “So we’ve got now only about 528 oil rigs pumping oil — which is half of what it was in 2019 under Trump. That is a result of — when you tell a business you’re going to put them out of business, they’re not gonna drill new wells, and Wall Street’s not gonna invest in the fossil fuels industry, so they’re exacerbating that.”

The lofty prices Americans are paying at the pump didn’t happen by accident — they have been part of the progressive plan for years. Simply put, Democrats are convinced that if they can drive up the prices of fossil fuels to prohibitive levels, consumers will seek alternatives — like electric cars.

Hours after receiving the greatest honor of his life, Biden scribbled his name on an executive order revoking the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Another executive order placed a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands and waters.

In May, Axios reported that the Biden administration had agreed to waive sanctions on the company building the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline into Germany. Two months later, despite his “opposition” to the controversial project, Biden struck a deal with German Chancellor Angela Merkel to allow its completion.

The Biden administration’s deliberate efforts to sabotage the U.S. oil industry have worked all too well.

On 11/4/2021 at 7:33 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Idk about that. Every weekend we watch millions of Americans chant “F Joe Biden” or “Let’s go Brandon”. I’m only 37 years old, but I can’t remember there ever being a president hated this much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was a teenager when they were preparing to impeach Nixon. His name was pretty much MUD at that time, but things were very different then. People were tired of the Vietnam war, civil unrest, and the Cold War. The whole situation with Biden is different, as I see it. We had a president (Donald Trump) that was very popular with the masses, who was trying to change the game in Washington and was interested in keeping America from going down the toilet; the Chinese and those in their pocket hated him, and did everything they could to see him fail, up to dropping a virus on us & rigging an election so that the corpse from Weekend at Bernie's could be propped up as president. But no, I don't remember the hate for the politicians in Washington & disgust for Biden that we see now being the same intensity in 1974.

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, Jeremy K said:

Are they planning to buy a new atmospere? LOL.  Everything that going on right is how they're going to get the first people to volunteer to go to mars , like fug it ,can't be any worse.

There are 6 or 8 people on the forum I hope make the trip

• Like 1
  • Haha 2