Quality Electric Footwear - any suggestions

As I am aging, the circulation in my feet are deteriorating. I went out today (20 degrees this am) with my alpaca socks/muck boots and by 9am my feet were fozen. I think it's time I invested in some electic footwear. Anybody have any suggestions or previous experience with brands they are happy with? I've tried a bunch of cheapy insoles and socks and they work for a short time as wires break, or they are extremely uncomfortable while walking. Last year I was taking my boots off and useing my icebreaker boots covers with some boot wool inserts and alpaca socks with some hothands packages to keep them warm (worked really well feat were nice and toasty with this method). But am trying to simplify rather than taking my boots off and on to put on the icebreakers.

Thanks in advance

I have been waiting for Pnuma to come out with socks to match their vest, pants and hand muff.  Still haven't yet.  I have had great luck with the 8 hour hot hands insole foot warmers while I wait for Pnuma to put out a product. Only downfall is they are actually hot if you plan on doing a lot of walking during the day. 

48 minutes ago, Engraver99 said:

As I am aging, the circulation in my feet are deteriorating. I went out today (20 degrees this am) with my alpaca socks/muck boots and by 9am my feet were fozen. I think it's time I invested in some electic footwear. Anybody have any suggestions or previous experience with brands they are happy with? I've tried a bunch of cheapy insoles and socks and they work for a short time as wires break, or they are extremely uncomfortable while walking. Last year I was taking my boots off and useing my icebreaker boots covers with some boot wool inserts and alpaca socks with some hothands packages to keep them warm (worked really well feat were nice and toasty with this method). But am trying to simplify rather than taking my boots off and on to put on the icebreakers.

Thanks in advance

How cold was the rest of your body?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Engraver99 said:

additional info - if you get these socks I would charge the batteries up when you get them. there is no instructions for charging but this is how it works: when plugged in the led's will start flashing. when the flashing stops the batteries are charged

Thanks for the info. Mine are on the way. 

17 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

socks seem comfy, can't feel the wire, seem like a quality sock, high setting doesn't seem too hot but hard to tell until I;m in the field. might test them tomorrow if I can get out.

I bought the 44.00 pair , wire going to the plug seems cheesy 

Will test and report ..

Im putting a bare foot in them 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:04 PM, Engraver99 said:

picked up some westonstore.com heated socks - will do a review once I get them. they are offering 3 pairs for $160. add 3 year warranty for another $30.  got good reviews - hoping they work for me.

Heated Socks | Weston Store

Does each pair comes with its own set of batteries' and charger?