Damn

Robinson446

With the rate these turkeys are going they will be done strutting my turkey season! What is it with NY this year? The deer went into rut really early, and the turkeys are strutting early too! 2 weeks ago I went by a feild and saw atleast 6 toms strutting and some jakes and a ton of hens. What is the deal?

Im starting to worry too. Im not seeing any birds out in the feilds like I normally do every year about this time.. I was seeing them a few weeks ago but nothing for a while.

Edited by ants

They strut every year this early. They have been struting since the beginning of March. Its the same way every year. They are right on schedule

They are right on schedule and will continue to gobble, strut and breed all through the entire month of May just like always.

• 4 weeks later...

Which can be a bad thing all depends on how your hunting them. Im going to sit till about 10, then do some walking and calling see what i can get. but we will see. tempted to take the old mans 12 gauge but ive always liked my 20. Sucks working, have no time off and when i do i usually have a race! Welcome to the real world i guess huh? lol