Dryshod Boots

SuperMag

Not tight, I have room for the feet to breathe. They don't knock while walking. My feet don't sweat normally and it was 29 and socks were not wet. I think the inside might feel a bit damp. It was 25 on sat when I left the house and I had thin ankle socks on I was fine. 
They are haymaker mid

Those boots are rated for 20- when I use the ploy socks with a pair of wool socks over them the wool sock are wet,but my feet stay dry and never get cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, rachunter said:

Those boots are rated for 20- when I use the ploy socks with a pair of wool socks over them the wool sock are wet,but my feet stay dry and never get cold.

I think you put a link for the polys? They were tall socks.

Merinos are 25!

Edited by Paula

25 minutes ago, Paula said:

I think you put a link for the ploys? They were tall socks.

Merinos are 25!

yes there under the knee. Cabela's Midcalf Polypropylene Liner Socks 2-Pair Pack | Cabela's (cabelas.com)

these are the socks i use Cabela's Deluxe Cold-Weather Wool Boot Socks for Men | Cabela's (cabelas.com)

Edited by rachunter

12 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Love me some darn tough

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Their mill is in the next town over from where I grew up.  They have a sale every November where they sell blemished or less than perfect socks for 50% off.  My family has gifted me quite a few pairs over the years.  They are a great product IMO.

• Like 1

Their mill is in the next town over from where I grew up.  They have a sale every November where they sell blemished or less than perfect socks for 50% off.  My family has gifted me quite a few pairs over the years.  They are a great product IMO.
My wife is from Jericho. So that's how I first learned about them and here. She's like yeah they're awesome socks. Then she bought me a few pairs and I agree they're my favorite socks of all time!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

• Like 1

Just got my dryshods in the mail today. They feel great and look to be really good quality. I’m a 9 1/2 and the 10 gives me plenty of room for a heavier sock. I might wear them this weekend to break them in even though it’s not going to be that cold.