Hunting the giant wild yeti

OldBrian

6 minutes ago, OldBrian said:

Just having a little fun. I recorded it one night at the cabin. Gets dark real early and being alone it is a very long night. Hope I did not offend anybody. Like I said it was goofy. 
take care and good luck hunting,

brian

Nope, no one should be offended. I'm not a believer, but I have seen and heard some strange shit in the woods while hunting and camping. The dark can magnify the imagination. I once heard what I believe was a fisher doing circles and screeching  around the camp a buddy and I had set up a couple miles back in the woods for the weekend on the first night. Just about left lumps in my pants. One minute we're drinking beer around the fire the next we're shining flashlights all over the place with knives in hand.

Edited by DirtTime
  • Like 1

Goofy is ok in this neighborhood.

I was on a bear hunt a few years back up in Canada. A group from New Jersey (of course) showed up, and everyone was acting like a girlfriends husband was hiding behind every tree. The next morning they left early. 

The chief guide/outfitter related this to me... After dinner as he (the guide) was leaving for errands, the eldest, apparent leader of the group approached him when they were alone out doors. He asks the guide...."Level with me...is there anything out there that can "Gitcha?".. The guide responded....."Well, I've Never been got".  The next morning the group departed back to N.J., before breakfast call.

• Haha 1