Todays Chuckle thread

WNYBuckHunter

I have removed the Todays Chuckle thread for now so that We can go through it and make a determination if it will be kept. There have been some recent posts that took things way too far. The individual that posted these things has been warned multiple times in the past by both Eddie and I, and he is now gone. 

Please keep things fairly clean and family friendly. We are pretty lenient most of the time, but if you are warned multiple times and keep breaking the rules, you’ll find yourself out of here. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I have removed the Todays Chuckle thread for now so that We can go through it and make a determination if it will be kept. There have been some recent posts that took things way too far. The individual that posted these things has been warned multiple times in the past by both Eddie and I, and he is now gone. 

Please keep things fairly clean and family friendly. We are pretty lenient most of the time, but if you are warned multiple times and keep breaking the rules, you’ll find yourself out of here. 

Come on man…..how long is this ban of a member who has given free hunting gear to forum members for their kids, been an integral member in setting up GTGs, shared fishing spots and hunting spots and advice to numerous members…..I do hope this is a temporary decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I too realize that there are rules, etc.  I hope something can be agreed upon as well in the future with him.  Like others have said, he has also offered to help me in the past.  He offered to teach me how to butcher a deer at my home, which is a good distance from his home.  I appreciate him.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 4

A lifetime ban seems excessive. I remember getting banned for cursing years ago quoting Eminem. But the daily chuckle has been raunchy for years now. Why not just End the thread.

To the point many others made, I have hung out with chef several times and fished (hard and open water). He got me into Striper fishing. He also gives me Cuban cigars and lots of advice on things. He also muled beer back from Mass for me.

Its hunting season, just let him and back and close the thread! Lastly, he owns like $3K worth of Sitka gear. Without the forum there’s no point in hunting!

62e783e9df77dbb84bfb9d1e6cb70b77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

A lifetime ban seems excessive. I remember getting banned for cursing years ago quoting Eminem. But the daily chuckle has been raunchy for years now. Why not just End the thread.

To the point many others made, I have hung out with chef several times and fished (hard and open water). He got me into Striper fishing. He also gives me Cuban cigars and lots of advice on things. He also muled beer back from Mass for me.

Its hunting season, just let him and back and close the thread! Lastly, he owns like $3K worth of Sitka gear. Without the forum there’s no point in hunting!

62e783e9df77dbb84bfb9d1e6cb70b77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7cef6785a4d425dd899c3f78be950b1d.jpg
None of us have this to boast about on an epic striper night chef cooked up

• Like 2

I didn't see the post in question here but if a member goes over the line, he should be punished.  If he is a multiple time offender that has been warned numerous times and keeps it up, he deserves the boot.

Two warnings in ten years?!? Come on man…how many warning did it take until you finally took the offensive wall paper down?!?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Two warnings in ten years?!? Come on man…how many warning did it take until you finally took the offensive wall paper down?!?

Multiple times seems a lot more than twice. 

22 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Says the guy that wanted a bow for a "nephew" only to use it for himself! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Sorry. Chef lied to you.  That bow is being used only by my nephew. I have never shot the bow myself. I've been shooting a PSE stinger X for several years. 

If you don't choose to believe me, that's on you. 

Also the fact that I've never been warned multiple times by the mods...  Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black

Edited by mowin