Todays Chuckle thread

WNYBuckHunter

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I applaud your efforts to reform the forum and to make it more family friendly but you went about it the wrong way. Remove all threads that you think are inappropriate to children, clarify new rules (or the enforcement of past rules), and extend a clean slate to previous offenders. Going after @Chef is clearly some cheap face saving attempt by @fasteddie for self-exiling from the forum over a past disagreement with @Chef. If @fasteddie wants to  resume moderating he must remain above the fray. You cannot tolerate the vulgarity (and definitely not child appropriate) of the Political Humor section, one in which @fasteddie regularly posts, and claim that posts in the Daily Chuckle go too far. Its hypocritical and inconsistent. It's obvious that @Chef is not just a long time member, but a regular contributor whose generosity has been felt by many on this forum, including by me.

Fasteddie, if you want to call the sitting vice president a "ho", rant about gender dysphoria, and flex your muscle by banning members because of petty feuds, step back from the moderator's role. As the wise Creed put it, "I've been involved in a number of cults. As both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader." Fasteddie, if you want to have fun then stop pretending to lead.

Sorry I must have missed something.  What does fast Eddie have to do with what chef  posted ? Seriously  must have missed something . I come back and the thread is gone . Inquiring minds want to know .

Wait, what!?! Chef got the hammer? Never saw that one coming. A few others with some language that's been prevalent lately I could see.

I guess I'd have to agree with what @grampy mentioned, but I still also say "Wow!".

Too bad the joke thread got banished and the political stuff is still here.

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I applaud your efforts to reform the forum and to make it more family friendly but you went about it the wrong way. Remove all threads that you think are inappropriate to children, clarify new rules (or the enforcement of past rules), and extend a clean slate to previous offenders. Going after @Chef is clearly some cheap face saving attempt by @fasteddie for self-exiling from the forum over a past disagreement with @Chef. If @fasteddie wants to  resume moderating he must remain above the fray. You cannot tolerate the vulgarity (and definitely not child appropriate) of the Political Humor section, one in which @fasteddie regularly posts, and claim that posts in the Daily Chuckle go too far. Its hypocritical and inconsistent. It's obvious that @Chef is not just a long time member, but a regular contributor whose generosity has been felt by many on this forum, including by me.

Fasteddie, if you want to call the sitting vice president a "ho", rant about gender dysphoria, and flex your muscle by banning members because of petty feuds, step back from the moderator's role. As the wise Creed put it, "I've been involved in a number of cults. As both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader." Fasteddie, if you want to have fun then stop pretending to lead.

Well slick , I didn't ban or give Chef a time-out . I don't even know what the post was that caused the stir . I don't go into the Chuckles forum as I prefer not to see that garbage . I had gotten PM complaints from a few members about posts on that forum and told those members to contact someone else as I had no intention of looking at the Chuckles forum . 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Anybody here remember  Storm/007?

I remember  when there was a GTG and a member spotted him driving outside in the Parking lot slowly and not coming in. That was a long time back.

He took a picture of someone from his car/truck and posted it here. Then he made that Far From Home fake account, got banned and came back using some whisky username, and had a bunch of others that @WNYBuckHunter figured out. I'm, 90% sure he's here again.

• Like 2

Bingo. 

Chef will be allowed back if he chooses. The thread is gone for good though, which is a bummer, I’ve posted in it and it’s been a good source of crap to send my friends outside of here. 
Good to know it is not permanent and that Chef can come back if he chooses. I hope he chooses to do so. Only met him once at the GTG he organized a few years back, but appreciate his contribution to the forum.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

He took a picture of someone from his car/truck and posted it here. Then he made that Far From Home fake account, got banned and came back using some whisky username, and had a bunch of others that [mention=8]WNYBuckHunter[/mention] figured out. I'm, 90% sure he's here again.

He’s phantom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1