Todays Chuckle thread

WNYBuckHunter

12 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Chef back yet?

If not reinstate him PDQ because this place needs some humor.   

I will look for him, at his secret fishing spot, if I make it out there tomorrow morning.  I think he is tagged out on deer for archery season, with the unicorn and a doe, so he might be out fishing.  

I am not sure if he needs to sign some sort of “promise of good behavior” to come back.  I didn’t see him at the Eldorado diner in Elmsford last night, as I was enjoying my meatloaf dinner with a White Russian.  Maybe he will stop in tonight.

Edited by wolc123

51 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

He can come back when his 2 weeks is up. 

I’ve been posting hunting related and PG (even g rated) in this thread, despite some members not finding any the humor to their taste.  We’re they removed? For what reason? Is there to be NO HUMUR in this forum? Is that the new rule? 

2 hours ago, Otto said:

I’ve been posting hunting related and PG (even g rated) in this thread, despite some members not finding any the humor to their taste.  We’re they removed? For what reason? Is there to be NO HUMUR in this forum? Is that the new rule? 

WTH is going on here! Run with it @Otto.  And where is @Water Rat when you need him?

I'm not sure that water rat hunts . I have only seen his posts in Todays Chuckle ... Maybe I missed something . 

He’s a great trapper and a respected member here ….with a great, “chef-like” sense of humor! And greatly missed in a chuckle thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, crappyice said:

He’s a great trapper and a respected member here ….with a great, “chef-like” sense of humor! And greatly missed in a chuckle thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh , okay , thanks . I hadn't seen water rat on any of the hunting sites . So the only place I had seen him was on the Todays Chuckle Forum . I should have known that from his name . Thanks ...

On 11/17/2021 at 6:59 PM, Otto said:

Yes I removed Them. This is not a new meme thread. We’re not doing that again. 

• Like 2