Todays Chuckle thread

WNYBuckHunter

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

you should close them. neither related to hunting whatsoever

Vaccine thread I have no opinion on, but respectfully disagree about the political section having nothing to do about hunting. Sadly, politics has everything to do with everything in this country in its current state. I think people are absolutely blind to the dangerous times we are facing and the threats to our freedoms and liberty. As hunters, gun owners, citizens of this country, I think the more conversation (respectful) the better. 

On an interesting side note; these threads gave me, and I think others, a good window into the minds and personality of many of the members on this site. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't count on that !

75fcff25cf1bd1fda1d03ce766d1080d.jpg
Yea guys don’t count on it…. It’s a family site…. Just make Homophobic comments. Because that’s ok.

Or better yet attack other members

38a952e22d1293e143d6fce34c00f652.png
c90be2162233606c167830d2202b9731.jpg
Or statements that insinuate the sitting president should go F himself.

I’ll behave and I’m done posting anything that can upset anyone but let’s remember…. What’s good for the Goose..if we are going to police one police us all and MODS who do this should remain beyond reproach

[mention=8]wnybuckhunter[/mention]
  • Like 2

75fcff25cf1bd1fda1d03ce766d1080d.jpg
Yea guys don’t count on it…. It’s a family site…. Just make Homophobic comments. Because that’s ok.

Or better yet attack other members

38a952e22d1293e143d6fce34c00f652.png
c90be2162233606c167830d2202b9731.jpg
Or statements that insinuate the sitting president should go F himself.

I’ll behave and I’m done posting anything that can upset anyone but let’s remember…. What’s good for the Goose..if we are going to police one police us all and MODS who do this should remain beyond reproach

[mention=8]wnybuckhunter[/mention]

GUESS WHOSE BACK!!!!
Something to be Thankful for!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Welcome back Chef.
Got any good new venison recipes?

I do, I was just given a mix of ground venison and venison heart by crappy.

I purchased some chicken livers which will be smoked and then chopped fine.. this entire mixture will be added into the the veggies as they are sautéed for one or the batches of stuffing at thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I heard a rumor that Chef had to do hard manual labor while in the forum jail.  He spent 18 hours a day stitching HuntingNY.com T shirts.  Hopefully they finally get sent out and arrive before Christmas.   

I did but being that they are a new SKU they will not be sent to those that paid for and did not receive shirts.. instead they will be put up as a mew item and we will take payment on 50 more than we actually have available..

Refunds are subject to owners Discretion

1 hour ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

Why do tou moderators have to get involved at all.we are all grown ups if someone dont like it leave or put on your big boy pants my god.freedom of speech keeps getting less and less because people are whiners.cancel culture has to stop.everyone has an opinion and different ways of expressing it.

Liberals, like yourself,  resort to name calling and cursing. It’s a typical leftist trait. Ask @Grouse.  I thank him for shining light in that behavior.   When leftists have nothing to say, they start to name call.   Go name call somewhere else and leave conservatism to us!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Liberals, like yourself,  resort to name calling and cursing. It’s a typical leftist trait. Ask @Grouse.  I thank him for shining light in that behavior.   When leftists have nothing to say, they start to name call.   Go name call somewhere else and leave conservatism to us!

What are you talking about? I think you should explain yourself.i said we are all grown ups here . Now who is name calling .do you even  know what a liberal is? Go get some knowledge maybe eat a tide pod ,then come back

Why do tou moderators have to get involved at all.we are all grown ups if someone dont like it leave or put on your big boy pants my god.freedom of speech keeps getting less and less because people are whiners.cancel culture has to stop.everyone has an opinion and different ways of expressing it.

They want to generate as much traffic as possible, so they moderate to keep offensive material to a minimum and not drive members away. Its their site. I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

What are you talking about? I think you should explain yourself.i said we are all grown ups here . Now who is name calling .do you even  know what a liberal is? Go get some knowledge maybe eat a tide pod ,then come back

Only a leftist would know about eating tide pods.   

• Like 1