new additions to the clan

Engraver99

After unexpectantly having to put my dog down on Thursday, I started to look for another rescue dog to take my mind off it. Went thru a seriously lengthy qualification process from a rescue group i.e. 50 question application, over 2 hours on the phone for multiple phone interviews, vet contact, multiple personal reference contacts and so on and was finally approved. (easier to get a gun I think....lol). So Like a dumb-ass I felt bad taking 1 pup and leaving the other behind - so I took my original pick and his brother. They are only 5.5 weeks old and I cant get them till after thanksgiving but super stoked for the double trouble I'm in for (not my first go round raising 2 pups). They are collier/australian shepard mix here they are (two white ones). And Again, seriously I thank everyone for the kind words on the loss of my little girl dog.

83798728_500x303.jpg

83798511_500x652.jpg

fudgie.png

Edited by Engraver99
  • Like 20

2 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

idk what their names will be...maybe i put out a post asking for suggestions. Had to take 2 I couldn't leaave his bro behind!

Looks like there was three in the first pic? Assuming that wasn't same litter? 

Don't worry about names yet. Live with them for a few days/week and something will click and a name will make sense and relate to each pup. 

• Like 1

• 4 minutes ago, mowin said:

Looks like there was three in the first pic? Assuming that wasn't same litter? 

Don't worry about names yet. Live with them for a few days/week and something will click and a name will make sense and relate to each pup. 

there was 3 but the black/white one has a pending adoption family

• Like 1