What’s with the ads ?

luberhill

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

it could be your phone too, if you look at stuff and access forum from it as well. Have you ever thought about being with another man?

No thank you , I’m not interested , but perhaps some here may be interested,

Try posting your pic , you may get lucky

45 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Ok add to that , just received an email from EBay saying my request to change my password has been granted , if I didn’t make the request pls contact EBay ..

Fricken Russian collusion ? I do everything from my phone .. I don’t use a tablet or pc

I told a buddy that I use Crap Cleaner on my Laptop and he found a version for his smart phone , Crap Cleaner cleans up ALL Internet usage ! Might want to look into it , Its worth a shot !

7 hours ago, mowin said:

The ad I have now is about Jennifer Lopez dating history. 

I can assure you, I've NEVER googled her or her dating history. So the theory that the ads are generated by my search history can't be true, and no one uses my phone but me. 

This fits. It’s tabloid crap…which is effectively what right wing news is  today. 

15 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

I told a buddy that I use Crap Cleaner on my Laptop and he found a version for his smart phone , Crap Cleaner cleans up ALL Internet usage ! Might want to look into it , Its worth a shot !

1 hour ago, luberhill said:

Ok add to that , just received an email from EBay saying my request to change my password has been granted , if I didn’t make the request pls contact EBay ..

Fricken Russian collusion ? I do everything from my phone .. I don’t use a tablet or pc

Check the email it was sent from. Likely phishing. Stop clicking on links or signing up for sweepstakes!

17 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Check the email it was sent from. Likely phishing. Stop clicking on links or signing up for sweepstakes!

Nope I contacted EBay , it’s legit !

They said when you see it sent to your full name it’s almost always legit !

They suspended my account , nothing was ordered but they said chg password on PayPal and EBay and Amazon

Wth

I never sign up for anything and rarely click any links ..

Edited by luberhill

1 hour ago, luberhill said:

Nope I contacted EBay , it’s legit !

They said when you see it sent to your full name it’s almost always legit !

They suspended my account , nothing was ordered but they said chg password on PayPal and EBay and Amazon

Wth

I never sign up for anything and rarely click any links ..

Bummer. Glad you caught and fixed it before fraud. 

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This fits. It’s tabloid crap…which is effectively what right wing news is  today. 

Really, have to make it political?  

Please educate me how this left wing POS has anything to do with it, and why it's on my phone..  what a idiot..

Edited by mowin
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, crappyice said:

But ….did you search for Bigfoot Hotspots?
And them shavers make for nice mullets for some youth baseball players…just saying!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are spot on about them mullets, som wants one for next summer