Leftists have shown their hand. You cannot defend yourself.

Kyle Rittenhouse volunteered to go to Kenosha along with others to protect business and property. He found himself in the middle of the riots, and was viciously attacked. Videos from the trial clearly show that he acted in self-defense, mortally shooting two people and wounding another. This tragic series of events could have been avoided if the police were allowed to restore order.

Joe Biden publicly smeared Rittenhouse as a white supremacist. But there is no evidence Rittenhouse is a racist. No such claims have been made in court. The people he shot were all white leftists. One was an avowed communist. One was a convicted child molester. All three have criminal records.  In short, Joe Biden smeared a 17 year-old boy. Biden is not a nice guy!

But Biden wasn’t alone in jumping to conclusions. Rittenhouse was convicted in the “court of public opinion,” repeatedly slandered by one so-called “journalist” after another. Once again, the fake news media’s narrative was totally wrong.

Like Nick Sandmann, I hope Kyle Rittenhouse exacts a hefty price from these smear artists masquerading as journalists.  He’s been attacked by Lebron James, major movie stars and TV commentators. Social media is full of hatred for this young man. Why is there so much hate for Rittenhouse?

The left’s hate is one of the reasons why you should care about this trial. A 17-year old boy gets into a confrontation with three criminals and the left is filled with hate for the boy. That’s really telling.

The left wants Middle America to become so demoralized that we ultimately just surrender. The radical left intends to own the streets of America. They demonstrated that throughout the summer of 2020. If the left owns the streets and is protected by left-wing politicians, then America is finished.

Leftist mayors and governors did virtually nothing to stop the violence.

Left-wing activists raised money to bail the rioters out.

Leftist prosecutors dropped charges against the rioters.

But don’t you dare fight back or the full weight of the law will be brought down on your head! Just like parents attending school board meetings.

Remember the McCloskeys in St. Louis? When their community was invaded by hundreds of demonstrators, they stepped out of their home and showed the mob that they were prepared to defend themselves. They were prosecuted, not the trespassing mob!

During the summer of 2020, many people did what Kyle Rittenhouse did, but thankfully without the same tragic outcomes.   In multiple cities, people realized they were on their own. They formed citizen defense committees. They blocked roads leading to their neighborhoods and stood guard all night to protect their families.  They should be applauded for refusing to be helpless victims while the left besieged America.

The right of self-defense is as old as mankind, and deeply ingrained in the laws of the United States. And thank God for that! If no one is allowed to defend themselves, the country is truly lost – which is exactly what the left wants you to believe.

Gary Bauer

Edited by Grouse

37 minutes ago, farmer 52 said:

When he is exonerated maybe the leftist will think twice about harrassing the citizens,other option death,pick your poison.

You ass clown. What a small man you must be to idolize a 17 year loser and to hold him as the hero of your sad fantasy. No, wielding an AR or living vicariously through those who do will do nothing for your inadequacies. 

29 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You ass clown. What a small man you must be to idolize a 17 year loser and to hold him as the hero of your sad fantasy. No, wielding an AR or living vicariously through those who do will do nothing for your inadequacies. 

When all else fails " Name Call " ..... sad !

• Like 6

When you attack someone, anyone, and threaten to kill them, they have a RIGHT to defend themselves from you, even to the point of lethal force.  I guess you are one of the people on the left that wants to criminalize self defense so you can implement mob rule.

• Like 6

Yeah, ass clown is way worse than threatening with death…

Threat of death is on the mindless slime that believe they have the upper hand,which law abiding citizens are supposed to coddle.
Common sense,totally lacking on the leftist pond scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Actually you didn't threaten death, you offered a choice.  Nobody dies if they choose not to.

Here VH, you might want to read this article to learn the FACTS of the case.  It may help you shake the hate you have for a kid you apparently think should be dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-media-big-tech-kyle-rittenhouse?fbclid=IwAR07YIX-T40_AI6s6nmgOs9QHGWjFamM4aSZlB03umaqoCc_HCAvnBFmwYU

Here's the prosecutor's lie that tells you the most about how these people think. Here's the quote. "You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one that brought the gun." 

Really, Mr. Binger. So no one with a concealed carry permit is allowed to defend himself? What's the point of having a gun if you can't save your own life with it? 

Well, that's exactly what they're telling you. They're telling you you don't have that right? You have no right to resist. That's the whole point of this whole proceeding. So the next time BLM sweeps into your town, your neighborhood, your house to burn and loot and brandish weapons, you had better not try to protect yourself or your family. Try to protect yourself or your family, and we will charge you with murder. And while we're at it, we'll have the national media call you racist. 

Edited by Grouse

Hate to break your bubble,I don’t idolize anybody.The only sad fantasy would be the world you live in.Name calling is signature for small minded leftist when they have nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I for one am glad that kid had the means to defend his life fromnthe biden supporters who where destroying that city that evening. It sucks that president dip shit was wrong yet again when he labeled him a white supremacist, same as he mislabeled the cowboys working the border when he said they were whipping the border jumpers. Any one even slightly intelligent can see the narrative they are going for ,if you dont then the rest of us know you are not smart.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Scum. Pond slime. Yeah, point well made.

Well mr versatile hunter,what would you call your rioters,arsonist,blm,antifa,that destroyed the city of Kenosha.I am sure the residents of the city believe the people that destoyed their homes,businesses and lifes are upstanding citizens.Too bad the politicans didnt do there job,democrat run city.

• Like 1

Well mr versatile hunter,what would you call your rioters,arsonist,blm,antifa,that destroyed the city of Kenosha.I am sure the residents of the city believe the people that destoyed their homes,businesses and lifes are upstanding citizens.Too bad the politicans didnt do there job,democrat run city.

Heroes, most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's sad that the party of tolerance, breeds the most intolerant.

This is a good life lesson for Kyle and I hope he thinks twice about any further decisions of putting himself in harms way to protect someone else's property.

Protecting another persons life is worth the fallout, but to drag your family + yourself through a trial and killing two people( I know they were scum), isn't worth the soil he spilled blood on.

Innocent or guilty, He's scarred for life and on the black list forever.

Not a good way to start your life, but he made his bed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

It's sad that the party of tolerance, breeds the most intolerant.

This is a good life lesson for Kyle and I hope he thinks twice about any further decisions of putting himself in harms way to protect someone else's property.

Protecting another persons life is worth the fallout, but to drag your family + yourself through a trial and killing two people( I know they were scum), isn't worth the soil he spilled blood on.

Innocent or guilty, He's scarred for life and on the black list forever.

Not a good way to start your life, but he made his bed.

Notice that did ya? College professors hitting people with bike locks , the biden supporters who got shot while attacking a 17 year old . Imagine all the attacks we would know about from the tolerant left if the media wanted us to know and didnt hide everything. 

Sad that people cannot have a civil conversation without making inappropriate remarks.  Sad how some actually vote condoning such behavior.

Legislation has been drafted to monitor the social media of gun owners.  Especially in a pro-gun control state like New York State I believe it is not IF, but WHEN such legislation will be passed.  How will those who make personal attacks using inappropriate language explain themselves to the social media police to have permission to posses firearms?

Edited by ADK Native
  • Confused 1

On 11/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, Versatile_Hunter said:

spoken like a Typical left piece of shit.why dont all the left go to california or the west coast and live the way you guys want to .and leave the normal people alone.do you think it was ok to riot over a 5time criminal loser being killed.what if the three guys he shot killed him would that be ok?funny  3shots he got a child rapist,awife beater and a career criminal.pretty good cross section of your loser party i think.

8 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

spoken like a Typical left piece of shit.why dont all the left go to california or the west coast and live the way you guys want to .and leave the normal people alone.do you think it was ok to riot over a 5time criminal loser being killed.what if the three guys he shot killed him would that be ok?funny  3shots he got a child rapist,awife beater and a career criminal.pretty good cross section of your loser party i think.

Should be interesting to see if the name calling standard works in both directions.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1