Leftists have shown their hand. You cannot defend yourself.

7 minutes ago, left field said:

I think this place is run fairly. There are some strange rules though. 

To be honest, this subforum should be deleted. It brings nothing other than showing how much time Grouse has on his hands.

Personally I'd rather see this sub as a place to discuss actual hunting and firearms legislation/changes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Personally I'd rather see this sub as a place to discuss actual hunting and firearms legislation/changes. 

I think that was it's intention, but we are in bizarre times. And there are plenty of place so discuss gun politics.

But, if it could be limited it that, great. I doubt it would last long.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, left field said:

To be honest, this subforum should be deleted. It brings nothing other than showing how much time Grouse has on his hands.

Absolutely disagree, like the main stream media you would like nothing better than to squash this information!!

All this stuff is important to know and if you do not like it a pretty simple solution is available do not come into this forum and your problem is solved.

Al

• Like 2

Don’t discount the advantages to being a leftie. 

According to a recent survey, lefties are 71% more satisfied in the sack than righties. Of the 10,000 people surveyed, 86% of left-handed people reported being “Extremely Satisfied” with their sex lives, compared to just 15% of righties.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

It would be terrible to see a social media platform not dish out punishment evenly or even favor one political leaning, wouldn't it? 

Not sure why a mod would do that unless they felt the intended targets were soft and needed to be protected. I can respect that.

24 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Stop mixing up southpaws with leftist slaves !

Sorry, I was confused.

You must have meant the ability to reason and see facts.

The left brain is more verbal, analytical, and orderly than the right brain. It’s sometimes called the digital brain. It’s better at things like reading, writing, and computations.According to Sperry’s dated research, the left brain is connected to:

• logic
  • sequencing
  • linear thinking
  • mathematics
  • facts
  • thinking in words

The right brain is more visual and intuitive. It’s sometimes referred to as the analog brain. It has a more creative and less organized way of thinking.

Sperry’s dated research suggests the right brain is also connected to:

• imagination
  • holistic thinking
  • intuition
  • arts
  • rhythm
  • nonverbal cues
  • feelings 
  • daydreaming

4 hours ago, Cory said:

How is he a white supremacist? He shot 3 white people while protecting himself! I didn’t think white supremacist went around killing other white people! Nobody’s life should’ve been taken but that pos pedo deserved it

The sick pedo did die doing what he loved chasing a minor.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

Don’t discount the advantages to being a leftie. 

According to a recent survey, lefties are 71% more satisfied in the sack than righties. Of the 10,000 people surveyed, 86% of left-handed people reported being “Extremely Satisfied” with their sex lives, compared to just 15% of righties.

I dont mind being left handed so.erhi gs I do right handed like shoot a bow or firearm

49 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The sick pedo did die doing what he loved chasing a minor.

I just heard today one of them was a convicted kid toucher

On 11/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I believe that is what the Rittenhouse trial is all about.  Trying to eliminate the individual right to self defense is about as firearm legislation related as you can get.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Grouse said:

I believe that is what the Rittenhouse trial is all about.  Trying to eliminate the individual right to self defense is about as firearm legislation related as you can get.

Yet again, you process the world through your limited and self-serving filter that merely regurgitates whatever nonsense you read in the fringe websites you frequent. 

This case doesn't put the "right to self defense" on trial; it hinges on whether or not this was a legitimate and legal use of self defense.

Tomorrow is opening day and I hope you take the opportunity to get outside, breathe the free air, clear your head and allow yourself a break from gumming up the sub with the incessant angry old man posting. 

---

In looking at the ban, I read the rules of conduct. 

1. All posts should be and remain courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in this forum, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team). Phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Please, remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.

And I'm curious as to how they are applied. Or how does calling a member a "piece of shit" fly, but "assclown" earns two weeks off?

Not trying to argue with a mod as that's a losing proposition. But is there a litmus test applied that allows more latitude?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, left field said:

Yet again, you process the world through your limited and self-serving filter that merely regurgitates whatever nonsense you read in the fringe websites you frequent. 

In looking at the ban, I read the rules of conduct. 

And I'm curious as to how they are applied. Or how does calling a member a "piece of shit" fly, but "assclown" earns two weeks off?

Not trying to argue with a mod as that's a losing proposition. But is there a litmus test applied that allows more latitude?

I addressed this as well.  My post seemed to be deleted (i have no clue why) when I alerted the mod.  I can only hope vacations are handed out equally.