Federal Fusion 308 wanted

12 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

You are searching for hens teeth 2 days before the season open. If you find any let me know plz..lol

I had to switch to Winchester power point in summer

I have my 300 to use for now, it’s just a pain to carry with a 26” barrel lol. I havent been able to find Fusions for the 308 almost 2 years. It sucks too, as I finally finished the build and haven’t been able to hunt with it. 

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have my 300 to use for now, it’s just a pain to carry with a 26” barrel lol. I havent been able to find Fusions for the 308 almost 2 years. It sucks too, as I finally finished the build and haven’t been able to hunt with it. 

Even Buds hasnt gotten any in a long time :(

6 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Even Buds hasnt gotten any in a long time :(

I found some about a month ago but they wouldn’t ship to NY. It was $46 a box too. 

I havent even been able to find any decent hunting rounds for the 308. All I ever see are FMJ and some soft point target rounds. I originally went with a 308 rather than a 260 because it was easy to find ammo for. Whodathunkit

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I found some about a month ago but they wouldn’t ship to NY. It was $46 a box too. 

I havent even been able to find any decent hunting rounds for the 308. All I ever see are FMJ and some soft point target rounds. I originally went with a 308 rather than a 260 because it was easy to find ammo for. Whodathunkit

Reach out to @Nomad, he maybe able to hook you up with hunting rounds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I’m looking for a few boxes of 150 gr Federal Fusion for my 308 if anyone has some they would like to sell. 

S&S taxidermy in springville had a lot of .308’s when I was in Saturday. If anyone has any 30/30 let me know please