What hunting gear ..........

2 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Take it back again.. package it up and just say nothing is wrong. Screw these big box stores.....like ya said they sure as shit will sell us the camera....but wash their hands of it after it leaves the store.

Start dealing with @Phade....always top notch service through him

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Haha.  I’d like to take it back again but will likely try to work w the mfg to get it corrected or new or credit something I hope.  Never had a camera die in a week and had decent luck w browning but this was bad apple.  

50 minutes ago, Lomax said:

This is a non cell camera and have to contact Prometheus to send it to them for $20 WTH.  Guessing they will send a new camera same type for another 20 bucks and that doesn’t really make sense simple solution is Bass Pro shops takes camera back gives me another one same type price everything and they deal with the supplier on the crappy camera that doesn’t take pictures.  Nowadays it’s retail acts like it’s not our problem will just pocket the money and hope you go away.  
Yeah agree I haven’t had any camera manufacture that I purchased that didn’t have some sort of issues the only one I haven’t is Reconyx because they’re so expensive oh well had some cheap cams last five years and expensive ones last two years you never know 

my dad and i have both sent back cams. Yes you pay to ship to them which is ~$20 but they have always sent a new cam back without charging anything. So yea you're down $20 and that sucks, but it's better than being down $100 or $200.

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

@The_Real_TCIII is NOT gonna like this but the 3rd arm strap for my climber was delivered, opened and returned to the package upon inspection. I’m an “old dog”who does not adapt well to new tricks. Seemed like extra steps for not a tremendous benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The benefit is beyond tremendous and I say that with all sincerity. YOU DONE MESSED UP!

• Like 2

Maybe on your next trip you can teach me how to euronyphm from my climber secured with a 3rd arm….if you bring Sodfather maybe I’ll even try a saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You want to saddle and ride @sodfather ?! Holy shit @crappyice I knew you were a strange fellow but hot damn this definitely takes the cake

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

I am pretty careful about what I buy, and am not easily swayed by hype. That said, the biggest disappointment I ever had was with a Henry Rifle. I love single shots, and I love the .308. I thought my dream rifle was created when they came out with the break top single shot a few years back. I saw one in person at Runnings at a good price, with easily the prettiest wood on a stock rifle I had ever seen.  It had the most god awful heavy rough trigger pull of any firearm I have ever had, and had an incredibly high failure to fire rate. I am a pretty mechanical, and nothing I love more than taking a firearm that isnt a "shooter" and making it so. This rifle was a dead end. It utilized a horrible system with a single spring for both the hammer and trigger.  I spent a lot of time on the internet looking for cures, tried a number, and did not get what I wanted. This was a very wide sped problem with this rifle. Luckily I was able to trade it for what I had in it.  On the shooting forums, many owners sent them back to Henry and returned them with the same problem intact, so I didnt see the point in that route.

After the fact, Henry did a recall  supposedly to fix the problems. After that, I doubt I will ever buy another of their firearms. 

• Like 1