Good luck all- my season is on hold

Big Indian

We’ll after several exciting bow hunts, I wasn’t able to put anything in the freezer, and was looking for 1 last day with the bow tomorrow and then get at it with the gun Saturday and beyond. I started feeling blah yesterday with an annoying dry cough. For the sake of the other guys I was going to be with, I went and got tested this morning. I got the RONA. It couldn’t have come at a worse time.

BEST of luck to all who will be out this weekend. I’ll be home watching the forums and being jealous of not hunting, have fun and most importantly BE SAFE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Big Indian said:

We’ll after several exciting bow hunts, I wasn’t able to put anything in the freezer, and was looking for 1 last day with the bow tomorrow and then get at it with the gun Saturday and beyond. I started feeling blah yesterday with an annoying dry cough. For the sake of the other guys I was going to be with, I went and got tested this morning. I got the RONA. It couldn’t have come at a worse time.

BEST of luck to all who will be out this weekend. I’ll be home watching the forums and being jealous of not hunting, have fun and most importantly BE SAFE

Dang … can you hunt alone ? 

7 minutes ago, Big Indian said:

Good luck. Tons of water, a little gatorade, USP certified vitamin C and D3. Stay strong!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Indian said:

I got my Rona this time last year . I missed the rest of the season also . Sucks hope you recover quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Indian said:

Thanks

Thanks for thinking of others and getting tested.   It’d be easy to just fluff it off and say, “oh hell it can’t be covid”.   Then you go to camp and screw up others possibly.   You did the right thing and you’ll still have time to hunt after some down time.   Rest up and take care.   

• Like 4