Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict-watch-11-19-21/index.html

Great news for those who believe we have the right to self defense when having guns pointed at us or hit with a skate board or chased by people intending to commit bodily harm. 

Wasted a few minutes watching the media people on Washington Review on PBS complain about the verdict.  So I guess they find it acceptable to not invoke your right to self defense when loaded guns are pointed at you or being beaten by skate boards?  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ADK Native said:

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict-watch-11-19-21/index.html

Great news for those who believe we have the right to self defense when having guns pointed at us or hit with a skate board or chased by people intending to commit bodily harm. 

Wasted a few minutes watching the media people on Washington Review on PBS complain about the verdict.  So I guess they find it acceptable to not invoke your right to self defense when loaded guns are pointed at you or being beaten by skate boards?  

Did you here some of those clown polticians blaming his AR 15 for him being  attacked  aa if holding a AR is grounds to be attacked  by a pediphile and those other criminals . What kind of messes up world are these people trying to make .

https://news.yahoo.com/portland-police-declare-riot-amid-173046780.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABcvbISI84OxKRZCKxF2I6CDyomviqzQ1SKjamD2_-FU9XTFGKZhSDZYg8SNtxBU5o8N9A6L_lVp-j1FobrJwfDwEpCrkcMgfS7NFVEmaqQm8ZeoOTF9ef-OhkShvLlaeXodgQ6gRKdEVVO3xM38z91UwJU9SWkZIR1qOpICW8EK

The article states “Protests in Portland, Oregon prompted officials to declare a riot. A group of “10 to 20” people in a crowd of roughly 200 protesters broke windows and tossed objects at police, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

Other than the violent attacks against the police and property damage, it was a “mostly peaceful protest”.  Good thing those police officers did not practice self defense. 

The article states “The trial has also revived scrutiny and debate into Second Amendment rights and American gun culture.

“Gun culture”?  They should be investigating the “violent criminal culture”.

The article states “prominent Democratic officials as well as civil rights groups, racial justice activists and gun reform advocates have blamed a criminal legal system and toxic political atmosphere that prompted a then-17-year-old to enter a chaotic scene with a dangerous weapon.

They have a good point, that “toxic political atmosphere” is led by Democrats.  Democrats run the presidential administration and the majority of the House of Representatives.  Let’s not forget the Democrats obsession with impeaching former President Trump before, during and after his service as president based on bogus evidence.

The article states the President appealed for calm. He said that “while the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included.”

So President Biden says “myself included”?  So Biden does not support your right to self defense? 

• Like 1

Mark Dice 
Kyle Rittenhouse has been found NOT GUILTY on all charges. He's a free man! Thank God.
Never forget that Facebook censored posts simply saying he acted in self defense in the aftermath of the incident (including mine).

GoFundMe banned him from fundraising for his defense.

The media, members of Congress, and celebrities slandered him as a "white supremacist" and a "mass murderer."

All while calling the people who attacked him and tried to kill him the "heroes."