Are the winds of change coming???

I dont know about you guys but im hearing alot of shooting around my area, rapid fire and yes even automatic fire. And i hear it from all directions and we have no police ranges within 50 miles of here folks? Some days it sounds just like the middle east, and im hearing similar reports from people in other towns.

Also been looking at bulk .223, and 7.62x39 or nato 5.56 ammo and it is almost unobtainable, sold out, on back order is all i see.

Black rifles/assault weapons and accesories are selling at record paces.

People are buying up canned foods and places like Augosens farms food storage and bulk food supplies cant keep up with orders anymore??? i know alot of you are gonna reply with, ahhh hes nuts but there's no denying it folks somethings cooking in NY.

What do you think, some big adjustments coming our way???

Edited by sits in trees

I bet if you did a survey on who's buying these type gun's you would find it is the younger generation. I think the reason is tv & these video games. When ever I talk to younger people about going to a range or target shooting their own property & ask what they are shooting it always seems to be one of the assault type/black gun which I believe come mainly in the calibers you have listed.

I bet if you did a survey on who's buying these type gun's you would find it is the younger generation. I think the reason is tv & these video games. When ever I talk to younger people about going to a range or target shooting their own property & ask what they are shooting it always seems to be one of the assault type/black gun which I believe come mainly in the calibers you have listed.

Go onto U-Tube and search ak-47 and you will see almost all the videos are young guys shooting these types of guns. Your most certainly right, revolutions start with the young and i dont think it will have anything to do with some 2000 yr old Mayan calender..Our young people have little to nothing to look foward to and i think thats dangerous for a society. A country with intelligent thinking young people who are idle is a ticking time bomb. Hey this isnt Africa where people expect to grow into poverty as a norm. Ahh just some food for thought.

My 16 year old son came up with something on the Mayan and the Julian calendars. He goes to me hey dad you know how the world is supposed to end on December 21. The Julian calendar that we use today has leap years in it the Mayan doesn’t. So he tells we have had enough leap years that we all should have die last Dec. 21st.

Sadly the worst of the financial crisis is yet to come. The government has only stalled this financial crisis by printing fake money and passing it around like cheap wine. Then you have a President and NBC making statements and creating false news stories to incite a race war.

We also have the explosion of the Muslim Brotherhood onto the world scene now that the dictators that contained them have been removed with our assistance.

Then look at how the (local/federal) government has handled any past natural disaster and you have to ask yourself, "how do I prepare my family for a calamity?"

I think there's change coming, in attitude towards guns in general. TV now has Top Shot, schools are bringing back archery, Ruger can't keep production up with demand, Smith & Wesson stock performance is way up too. Shooting range about a mile from my house is active every day its open from as soon as it opens. Whether its because of Obama or the end times, people who were on the fence before are now buying guns. I'm surprised at the number of non-hunters, non-shooters that I speak to that have bought a tactical shotgun for home.

Sadly the worst of the financial crisis is yet to come. The government has only stalled this financial crisis by printing fake money and passing it around like cheap wine. Then you have a President and NBC making statements and creating false news stories to incite a race war.

We also have the explosion of the Muslim Brotherhood onto the world scene now that the dictators that contained them have been removed with our assistance.

Then look at how the (local/federal) government has handled any past natural disaster and you have to ask yourself, "how do I prepare my family for a calamity?"

I think that very stalling the gov has done with their paper promises over the last 20 years or so is going to make the crash that much worse when it finally does happen. Your right this finacial crisis has in now way come to a head yet. Like i said before, some 2000 year old calendar is the least of our problems.

I dont know about you guys but im hearing alot of shooting around my area, rapid fire and yes even automatic fire. And i hear it from all directions and we have no police ranges within 50 miles of here folks? Some days it sounds just like the middle east, and im hearing similar reports from people in other towns.

Also been looking at bulk .223, and 7.62x39 or nato 5.56 ammo and it is almost unobtainable, sold out, on back order is all i see.

People are buying up canned foods and places like Augosens farms food storage and bulk food supplies cant keep up with orders anymore??? i know alot of you are gonna reply with, ahhh hes nuts but there's no denying it folks somethings cooking in NY.

I can't say wheather you are hearing true auto fire or not,but not everyone can secure and legally own an auto weapon. You could be hearing what sounds like automatic fire due to this neat item that is readily available on the net. http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct972.aspx

Sits in trees thanks for the reminder! Realized I was running low on 5.56 ammo. Just ordered 500 more rds.

Oh and as a young semi-intelligent human being I'm extremely uncomfortable with the direction and leadership in our country. That is all ill say.

We have a president who challanges the Supreme Court.

We have a president that wants Obama care to be the law of the land

> "Try to fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires

> every citizen

> to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are

> a citizen!"

>

> Whats wrog with this picture? Who's country is this anyway?

I wonder if Obama will mandate that everyone that enters the United States have health care?

Or will we still give them a free ride?

All I can say is, if you are fed up vote. Imagine the next 4 years with Obama, all the illegals will be granted citizenship. You know that's coming next.

As scary as it sounds conservatives don't have a candidate that can win. Romney?... The downfall of our democracy will be our election system. Not having a third party is asinine. I would love to see Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, or Marco Rubio take on Obama. But Romney? He's likely to lose out to this clown.

• Like 1

As scary as it sounds conservatives don't have a candidate that can win. Romney?... The downfall of our democracy will be our election system. Not having a third party is asinine. I would love to see Paul Ryan, Chris Christie, or Marco Rubio take on Obama. But Romney? He's likely to lose out to this clown.

That's why we should have to prove we are citizens to vote.

No big changes are not coming. Too many are still influenced by the government/media complex and they still manage to keep us split right about 50/50. As long as they can keep us split and against each other they know we will never unite against them.

I can't say wheather you are hearing true auto fire or not,but not everyone can secure and legally own an auto weapon. You could be hearing what sounds like automatic fire due to this neat item that is readily available on the net. http://www.atlanticf...product972.aspx

this thing is really cool and i cant believe its legal in NYS, i would be hesitant to use one on my property just because it would attract all kinds of attention, very cool though....

So, what's the deal? Are we predicting the rise in internal home-spun militias and terrorism? Are we forcasting the violent overthrow of our government? Are these the kinds of topics that raise electronic flags in a computer somewhere in the Department of Homeland Security? :notme:

• So, what's the deal? Are we predicting the rise in internal home-spun militias and terrorism? Are we forcasting the violent overthrow of our government? Are these the kinds of topics that raise electronic flags in a computer somewhere in the Department of Homeland Security? :notme:

You are right about the electronic flag. The "Echelon" program was triggered the minute it saw .223 in the first email. Big brother can read our thread, we haven't said anything they haven't heard before. Prepare for the worst and live for the best and you'll always come out on top.

So, what's the deal? Are we predicting the rise in internal home-spun militias and terrorism? Are we forcasting the violent overthrow of our government? Are these the kinds of topics that raise electronic flags in a computer somewhere in the Department of Homeland Security? :notme:

Your government should fear you Doc you shouldn't fear your government. if you do something is wrong.

Too much "Doomsday Preppers" on TV????

Things will get back to normal (?) Dec 22, 2012 - when people realize life still goes on.

Sadly I think it is the inverse. The Doomsday preppers have increased because something is in the wind, not the other way around. You have car, life and homeowners insurance, but do you have liberty insurance? Contact your trusty brokers at Smith&Wesson to see about a policy B)