Thank you @518bowslayer

ApexerER

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to add another thank you to Ryan.  My little guy got his first buck this season so I reached out to Ryan todo a Euro. Ryan did a great job, was fast turning it around  and very reasonable.

He also showed me some of his work, which looked excellent.  Thanks again!

• Like 2

I just wanted to add another thank you to Ryan.  My little guy got his first buck this season so I reached out to Ryan todo a Euro. Ryan did a great job, was fast turning it around  and very reasonable.
He also showed me some of his work, which looked excellent.  Thanks again!
Was a pleasure meeting you Bill!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

He definitely does great work for only being at it for 3 yrs.  My nephews 8 pt is the 3rd buck I've taken to him.  Him and his wife are great people. 
You've been instrumental to my young taxidermy career! Can't wait for you to see my new shop! Should be in next week!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 518BowSlayer said:

You've been instrumental to my young taxidermy career! Can't wait for you to see my new shop! Should be in next week!

Proud to call you a friend.  So happy for you and your better half on the new home. And yes I'm looking forward to seeing the new house and more importantly, the shop, lol.

• Like 3

Post pics when you move in....always fun seeing how guys setup their shops.
Is it part of the house....or located in an outbuilding??

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Post pics when you move in....always fun seeing how guys setup their shops.
Is it part of the house....or located in an outbuilding??

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Will definitely post pics. We're buying a house with a massive 3000 square foot garage behind it. Definitely needs a lot of work but it's more space than I could ever ask for. No more mounting animals in my downtown apartment living room!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Will definitely post pics. We're buying a house with a massive 3000 square foot garage behind it. Definitely needs a lot of work but it's more space than I could ever ask for. No more mounting animals in my downtown apartment living room!

Part of the process was knowing you did everything in your living room, it's what made the mounts more impressive, lol. 

I thought my 35x48 shop was big. 3000 sq ft out building is impressive. 

Looking forward to seeing it.  Merry Christmas my friend.. 

Part of the process was knowing you did everything in your living room, it's what made the mounts more impressive, lol. 
I thought my 35x48 shop was big. 3000 sq ft out building is impressive. 
Looking forward to seeing it.  Merry Christmas my friend.. 
Hahahaha! It's definitely time to upgrade though! I didn't measure it myself the garage is listed at 42x75! Bigger than the house(as it should be)! I'll actually be mounting everything this winter in the basement until I put some work in to that garage

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Hahahaha! It's definitely time to upgrade though! I didn't measure it myself the garage is listed at 42x75! Bigger than the house(as it should be)! I'll actually be mounting everything this winter in the basement until I put some work in to that garage

Any chance you moved more west side, closer to Syracuse..lol

1 hour ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Hahahaha! It's definitely time to upgrade though! I didn't measure it myself the garage is listed at 42x75! Bigger than the house

Yep. Our house is 1300sq ft. Shop is 1600.. as it should be.  It's insulated and heated. I spend a lot of time out there in the winter doing nothing except puttering around.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 518BowSlayer said:

Not having a dedicated taxidermy shop sure does make the process a lot more cumbersome. I have a big garage that all dirty work happens in but I still mount mine in the house too in what was once the master bedroom. We divided the long livingroom into an office/drying room so the family living part of the house still has it's privacy. Once I move into a new place, I will definitely be erecting a small shop solely for taxidermy. 

Good luck!

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 3