Ballz, masks come back tomorrow in Erie county

turkeyfeathers

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

So when it has no effect on the rate after a week or two they will destroy the restaurant business again

Closures are stage 4 of their genius plan ,stage 3 is capacity limits . Of course unless you're the one making the rules then you can go and do what ever you want.

Also ,I've been wearing a mask at work since may of 2020. Everyday I follow the rules set forth by cowards

Edited by Jeremy K

Vote Democrat folks. Its mind boggling people vote these ass hats in office. Meanwhile just about every other state has zero mandates. If I could find the exact same career situation down south I would be otta here tomorrow and id be giving NY the bird my entire drive thru NY. 
What does over $10k in property tax and every other tax in NY get me. Nothing other than covid and mask bs 24/7 for nearly 2 yrs. NY is sickening.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zag said:

Vote Democrat folks. Its mind boggling people vote these ass hats in office. Meanwhile just about every other state has zero mandates. If I could find the exact same career situation down south I would be otta here tomorrow and id be giving NY the bird my entire drive thru NY. 
What does over $10k in property tax and every other tax in NY get me. Nothing other than covid and mask bs 24/7 for nearly 2 yrs. NY is sickening.

I can’t wait to see what happens in the mid terms.  If the VA governors race gives us any clue, then we shouldn’t have to deal with them too much longer.  

I’ve said it before. Erie County needs to be its own state. Are they the only county in the entire state with a mask mandate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The same clown vetoed hunting during the regular big game season for 12 years....only County in the entire country that resides in a state that allows a 12 year old to hunt to have it voted by the county Exexutive.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

The same clown vetoed hunting during the regular big game season for 12 years....only County in the entire country that resides in a state that allows a 12 year old to hunt to have it voted by the county Exexutive.

At least he didn’t squash the Holiday ML season.  I am planning to hit that hard in Erie county. 

At least he didn’t squash the Holiday ML season.  I am planning to hit that hard in Erie county. 
The county still has time to opt out I believe?? The public comment period ended 11/14.
Sounds like the county has until 12/25 saying they made a change to the proposed law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wivb.com/news/dec-proposes-regulation-allowing-counties-to-opt-out-of-holiday-deer-hunt/amp/

On 11/23/2021 at 10:01 PM, mlammerhirt said:

The county still has time to opt out I believe?? The public comment period ended 11/14.
Sounds like the county has until 12/25 saying they made a change to the proposed law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wivb.com/news/dec-proposes-regulation-allowing-counties-to-opt-out-of-holiday-deer-hunt/amp/

The only real resistance to that season has come from snowmobilers.  Politically, I think that he would be more concerned about motorists and controlling deer numbers, than snowmobilers, because that’s more votes.

Also, a few of the leaders of the Erie county snowmobile club, are hunting buddies of mine.  They certainly know better, than to do something that might alienate landowners, resulting in trail closures.    

That law indicates that they could still shut it down though.  I will try a little harder, to punch the 5 of 7 deer tags I have left, before Christmas.  No time to slack I guess.

• Like 1

The only real resistance to that season has come from snowmobilers.  Politically, I think that he would be more concerned about motorists and controlling deer numbers, than snowmobilers, because that’s more votes.
  Also, a few of the leaders of the Erie county snowmobile club, are hunting buddies of mine.  They certainly know better, than to do something that might alienate landowners, resulting in trail closures.    

That law indicates that they could still shut it down though.  I will try a little harder, to punch the 5 of 7 deer tags I have left, before Christmas.  No time to slack I guess.

I talked with the trail leader for the Eden club....they don't want to make anyone upset and lose precious land.

• Like 1

Thing is.....masks really do little, or nothing at all, in preventing someone from getting Covid. 

Depends on the mask but those cloth things people make at home don’t do a thing…

KN and n95 they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Depends on the mask but those cloth things people make at home don’t do a thing…

KN and n95 they do

N95 are useless.  Covid is much smaller than the N95 filters.  

So I am not a fan of the mask and only wear one when required. However to say masks don’t work at preventing the spread of illness seems to not be true based on my “data.” The school where I teach was open, full classes full day, all last year with everyone in mask. Put Covid aside (even though we had no major closure last year). The amount of colds, standard flu, pink eye and others were WAY DOWN last year. This year, we are again open with masks required but no one is really policing the kids wearing them and sports are wide open rarely wearing masks and the amount of colds, mono, pink eye is way up. Schools (even the best ones) are cesspools of germs and masks seem to keep some of the germs contained. Our Covid number remains super nonexistent by the way

• Like 2

So I am not a fan of the mask and only wear one when required. However to say masks don’t work at preventing the spread of illness seems to not be true based on my “data.” The school where I teach was open, full classes full day, all last year with everyone in mask. Put Covid aside (even though we had no major closure last year). The amount of colds, standard flu, pink eye and others were WAY DOWN last year. This year, we are again open with masks required but no one is really policing the kids wearing them and sports are wide open rarely wearing masks and the amount of colds, mono, pink eye is way up. Schools (even the best ones) are cesspools of germs and masks seem to keep some of the germs contained. Our Covid number remains super nonexistent by the way

How many of those kids are getting sick in school though? Maybe parents have gone back to work. At home parties, galas, etc. have ramped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1