150" Live From The Country Club

Lawdwaz

Was on my way home from work tonight and spied with my little eye a deer on the golf course and the last light of the day.  I snapped the steering wheel into the Country Club Of Buffalo driveway and proceeded to stalk this buck with my stealthy Tacoma p/u.  He wasn't real keen on me but I got a couple nice (?) pics.  He was a perfect 10 point and I'd put him at 150" easy.  No hunting area of course but who doesn't like to see a hawg?

FORE!!!!!

(SEE BELOW)

Edited by Lawdwaz

41 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Was on my way home from work tonight and spied with my little eye a deer on the golf course and the last light of the day.  I snapped the steering wheel into the Country Club Of Buffalo driveway and proceeded to stalk this buck with my stealthy Tacoma p/u…..

Road hunter, ha, that’s the key to success; eh? LOL

In the mid 80’s I worked at Park CC on Sheridan. There was a buck used to live on that convent property that bordered it (I think that’s a state park now?) and walk down Sheridan in the wee hours and hangout at Westwood CC (I don’t know what that is now). 

I didn’t hunt then, but found his sheds mowing greens at Park and still have them, biggest deer rack I have ever personally handled.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

In the mid 80’s I worked at Park CC on Sheridan. There was a buck used to live on that convent property that bordered it (I think that’s a state park now?) and walk down Sheridan in the wee hours and hangout at Westwood CC (I don’t know what that is now). 

I didn’t hunt then, but found his sheds mowing greens at Park and still have them, biggest deer rack I have ever personally handled.

Absolute MONSTERS there still Dan.  I have a video of two giants battling it out at Sheridan and Indian Trail, it's a long video (over a minute) so uploading to YouTube would be painful. :(

Tacks got it from a friend I think then sent it to me......

• Like 2

Post a pic of the sheds. My cousin belongs there and sends me pics all the time in the fall of the monsters that hang around the confines of the course.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Post a pic of the sheds. My cousin belongs there and sends me pics all the time in the fall of the monsters that hang around the confines of the course.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I’ll dig them out if I have time, in a tote somewhere.

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Absolute MONSTERS there still Dan.  I have a video of two giants battling it out at Sheridan and Indian Trail, it's a long video (over a minute) so uploading to YouTube would be painful. :(

Tacks got it from a friend I think then sent it to me......

Cool, that’s right there. That’s by Parks grounds buildings entrance, there’s a par 3 right there where that deer used to hang.

That’s also where I found 2 rather amorous ladies “enjoying” each other’s company one time, that’s a fun story……

Damn that’s a long time ago, now I feel old.

• Haha 1

That’s also where I found 2 rather amorous ladies “enjoying” each other’s company one time, that’s a fun story……
Damn that’s a long time ago, now I feel old.

Buffalo snow pigs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro