Anyone in WNY set up to reload. 243?

XGX7PM

Throwing it out there, ł have always wanted to get in to reloading but have not taken the dive. 

ł have two casings from opening day, would like to set bullets in them to make 2 keychains to commemorate a successful hunt. 

If any one is willing to entertain setting two bullets in the WNY area, ł would greatly appreciate it and will reimburse you for the bullets. Not looking to swap out the spent primers.

ł'm in the Alden area, Erie county.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, XGX7PM said:

Everything came together perfectly, excellent set of mementos to complement the memory.

Screenshot_20211225-121224_Gallery.jpg

I don’t have one handy for a pic, but if you go to a jeweler, they can engrave info on casing too. I’ve put location, date, animal on a couple. Been carrying this one for more then 15 years from a first kill for the rifle used….

5A0B1658-435E-4C9A-B4D8-6CEA66C372FD.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I don’t have one handy for a pic, but if you go to a jeweler, they can engrave info on casing too. I’ve put location, date, animal on a couple. Been carrying this one for more then 15 years from a first kill for the rifle used….

I’m a little foggy on it but isn’t that a Jarrett case?!?!

53 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

ł did a light engraving with my Dremel.

Our names and "Year 1".

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’m a little foggy on it but isn’t that a Jarrett case?!?!

Yaa, that is a 375hh case and a unknown solid with the copper jacket taken off. I was given a bag of blemished  at a show and some really had a bunch of patina (I think someone spilled copper cleaner on them); shot them up as practice rounds. I think they were an early woodleigh design as it similar to the current ones I shoot.

Killed an impala for camp meat first morning of a hunt. September ‘06

• Thanks 1