Tree issue, input?

I read an article last night on possibly introducing a parasitic wasp that targets Ash Borer egg and larvae. Research has been going on for a few years now and it should be coming out relatively soon. Hope it works well to control them but it’s too late for my land. Lots of cutting to do…

1 minute ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

When people say my Ash wood is green and doesn't burn well, I tell them give it two weeks

You sell any amount of firewood?

My 1st business, out of high school was selling firewood I sold 1-2 thousand face cord a year for a while until I switched over to building things..

Somedays I miss it . Until I split a couple cord then not so much.;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stubborn1VT said:

Per Nomad: $350/30 trees = $11.66 per tree.  Pretty close.

The instructions on the BioAdvanced 12 month protect and feed call  for an application rate of one ounce per circumference inch, except that if the tree is greater than 50 circumference inches than use 2 gallons! To treat one 20 inch diameter ash tree (works out to about 63 circumference inches) requires 2 gallons or $150 for one tree! No where close to $10 per tree. Am I missing something?

8 hours ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

The instructions on the BioAdvanced 12 month protect and feed call  for an application rate of one ounce per circumference inch, except that if the tree is greater than 50 circumference inches than use 2 gallons! To treat one 20 inch diameter ash tree (works out to about 63 circumference inches) requires 2 gallons or $150 for one tree! No where close to $10 per tree. Am I missing something?

Yes.  You are either using the wrong rate or the wrong product.  As stated above, Nomad is treating his trees for less than $12.  Most products are meant to be diluted.  I would have to be there to see what you're doing wrong.

9 hours ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

1/2" per inch of circumference at breast height.  If over 50" dilute in 2 gallons of water vs one gallon recommended for smaller trees. Hope this helps.