Freebies

rachunter

Finished unpacking and found a few things I won’t be using anymore so there up for grabs. I’ve done this on here before with no issues so here’s how it works. First one to answer in this post gets the item. These are things I tried passing along to friends and no one wanted next stop is the trash, so grab them if needed.
f78f3d797bf54fb729177c1a28e8c54e.jpg
Map create 7 it does all 50 states. You can set up a print out a route.
cad6682ce70c2bd7e3ba0a1c35c33852.jpg
Minolta 8x21 Binoculars old but still work
cc1d1f6b2d603af2a51199bc07551a7a.jpg
The I wish I could still use. Keeps track on a laptop(cd rom needed) printable charts. Works with prochrono chronograph
b0b2a9fc4f7430f8e1fde53599b890e1.jpg

Lowrance ifinder hunt c works great just needs batteries and an SD card. Has three modes hunt,easy and advanced. If you can figure out the advance mode your a rocket scientist lol
47a49c5080c261330e11bdb754610a2a.jpg
These straps came with a sling pack. There for holding ducks.

Again first “I’ll take it” on this post gets it. Followed by a pm with an address to ship it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'd appreciate the straps - I can use them to hang my shed racks in my man cave. If nobody else needs them for actual ducks first, so I'll defer for people to chime in. If you can use them for ducks, take them!

Nice gesture.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

I'd appreciate the straps - I can use them to hang my shed racks in my man cave. If nobody else needs them for actual ducks first, so I'll defer for people to chime in. If you can use them for ducks, take them!
Nice gesture.

There yours shoot me an address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk