DEC vaccine drawing

kpkot

3 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

If a guy or gal was on the fence, why not take a shot? (Lol see what I did there)

Ya gotta be in it to win it!

Ya can’t win big if ya don’t bet big!

Just get the damn shot and stfu.  :)

Not worth it. The packages they are offering for incentive to get the shot, or the shot itself. 

• Like 1

The reason the govt is pushing for 100% vaccine use is so it can eliminate the control group of people who never got it.  This way in the future when people start to grow a third ear, they won't have to worry about people who didn't get the shot, and don't grow a third ear, proving the shot caused it.

Vaxed folks still get the virus, still transmit it and still die from it, just like unvaxed folks, so what exactly is the reason everyone should get vaxed?  The unvaxed are taking a risk that can only hurt them, nobody else.  And why must people who've had the virus, survived and have the antibodies already, get vaxed?  Science says pushing the vax isn't justified.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

I think the thread is more about discussing why the DEC is getting into the vaccine push.  Imagine if the Governor said you couldn't get your hunting license next year if you aren't vaxed.  That seems to be the next step the government resorts to if the incentives fail to work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

I think the thread is more about discussing why the DEC is getting into the vaccine push.  Imagine if the Governor said you couldn't get your hunting license next year if you aren't vaxed.  That seems to be the next step the government resorts to if the incentives fail to work.

Didn't you move to PA back in 2020?

https://huntingny.com/forums/topic/73634-farewell-huntingnycom/

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

I wish I was living in PA.  Try staying on topic.

I would if people would keep the political BS points of view out of the other areas. But, they don't so why should I stay on topic? You're right though, I'm done with all this whining and crying about vaccines. I've run out of funds to keep sending people tissues.

36 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I would if people would keep the political BS points of view out of the other areas. But, they don't so why should I stay on topic? You're right though, I'm done with all this whining and crying about vaccines. I've run out of funds to keep sending people tissues.

Who needs tissues ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Grouse said:

I will save some money next year hunting if that happens. 

Was gonna say bucks but didn't want confusion