Watching the Baldwin interview

luberhill

First off having “George” do the interview just adds to the bs factor !

Why not have Tucker Carlson or someone with at least an ounce of gun knowledge do the interview .

Next they will have the women in The View question him .Or Chris Cuomo 

To say he feels no responsibility at all is unbelievable !

Edited by luberhill
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, luberhill said:

Next they will have the women in The View question him .Or Chris Cuomo 

CNN canned the other Cuomo POS. Merry Christmas guys.  

Did you hear him say " I never pulled the trigger" ya, ok.... 

• Like 2

The interviews reminded me of Clinton. One never pulled the trigger the other never inhaled. One is not responsible for the shooting, the other never had relations...until he had to admit he had.

My BS detector worked fine in the Clinton era and seems to be working still.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

New Mexico you can buy a handgun and head to a desert and shoot in less time than it takes to eat lunch. No training no nothing, only the dollars to pay for it. Doesn't surprise me that a guy like Baldwin shot someone. Happens everyday when someone who's never handled a real firearm is handed one. Only reason it's a big deal is because it's Alec Baldwin. Of course this is the perfect opportunity to use this women's death to stir up a perfect political sh*t storm.

New Mexico you can buy a handgun and head to a desert and shoot in less time than it takes to eat lunch. No training no nothing, only the dollars to pay for it. Doesn't surprise me that a guy like Baldwin shot someone. Happens everyday when someone who's never handled a real firearm is handed one. Only reason it's a big deal is because it's Alec Baldwin. Of course this is the perfect opportunity to use this women's death to stir up a perfect political sh*t storm.
A) it doesn't happen everyday.
B) it's a big deal because you have a rich idiot spouting off against guns yet has no problem playing with them for his own profit and then shoots someone because of HIS OWN negligence, noone else's, and yet it's still someone else's fault.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, chrisw said:

B) it's a big deal because you have a rich idiot spouting off against guns yet has no problem playing with them for his own profit and then shoots someone because of HIS OWN negligence, noone else's, and yet it's still someone else's fault.

And also this idiot says he has zero fault in this girls death !

Hes a typical liberal moron !

• Like 1

And also this idiot says he has zero fault in this girls death !
Hes a typical liberal moron !

Exactly. What if someone handed an ordinary citizen a firearm in which you pointed it at someone and shot them? That's as cut and dry of a case as I've ever seen. Accident/negligence/ignorance... You'd still be responsible for killing someone.

9 hours ago, chrisw said:

Took less two seconds to look up stats on accidental gun deaths sir, and it does happen every day. Average 400 to 800 per year. Mostly kids. 

10 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

w Mexico you can buy a handgun and head to a desert and shoot in less time than it takes to eat lunch. No training no nothing, only the dollars to pay for it.

Only difference between there and here is it takes a few months to get your carry permit , no training component. Here’s our oldest daughters first handgun . 

Back on topic ,every gun safety rule as well as sop involving their use on set was ignored. That’s one magic gun, magically live rounds get in it ( should have been checked by the three sets of hands that handled it ) and magically it fires it self , and hits two people it wasn’t pointed at ….

D3EC4046-1F4A-4ACC-9B2B-C5175BD29BB5.jpeg

• Like 1

I didn't watch the interview and could care less that it's Alec Baldwin who is involved here.  But of the probably millions of rounds that have been fired in movies over the decades, do people really think that all the actors doing the shooting checked the firearms themselves to see that there wasn't a live round in them before pulling the trigger??  I would highly doubt that.  Did John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Chuck Conners, Charles Bronson, Kirk Douglas, etc., etc. check their guns every time before pulling the trigger?  Absolutely NO one can prove it one way or the other, but again I would highly doubt it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I didn't watch the interview and could care less that it's Alec Baldwin who is involved here.  But of the probably millions of rounds that have been fired in movies over the decades, do people really think that all the actors doing the shooting checked the firearms themselves to see that there wasn't a live round in them before pulling the trigger??  I would highly doubt that.  Did John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Chuck Conners, Charles Bronson, Kirk Douglas, etc., etc. check their guns every time before pulling the trigger?  Absolutely NO one can prove it one way or the other, but again I would highly doubt it.

This wasn’t during a scene. This was down time playing with a gun and pointed it at another person and pulled the trigger 

2 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

This wasn’t during a scene. This was down time playing with a gun and pointed it at another person and pulled the trigger 

From what I read it was in preparation for the camera angle.  Shouldn't make one bit of difference if it was an actual scene or a prelude to it.  I highly doubt many actors are checking the guns themselves.  They depend on the paid gun handlers to get it all set up for them.  Baldwin is surely a non-stop blabber mouth liberal so I guess the other side isn't missing the opportunity to go after him here. 

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What the hell is a real gun doing on a movie set in 2021?! Or 1951??

I had the same thought.  The sky is the limit to all the special effects and props that are used in movies these days and someone can't make a freakin' fake gun to look, sound and have a muzzle blast like a real one??  Unbelievable!

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

But …. None of them ever killed anyone 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ncountry said:

IMHO. If you pick up or are handed a weapon it is your responsibility alone to make sure it's not loaded.

I don't care if it was handed to you by your father, brother, friend, expert, etc...

100 percent !

And what makes it worse is that he takes zero responsibility 

Just now, ncountry said:

IMHO. If you pick up or are handed a weapon it is your responsibility alone to make sure it's not loaded.

I don't care if it was handed to you by your father, brother, friend, expert, etc...

How about if an experienced gun owner lets someone without any gun experience handle their firearm that they accidentally forgot to unload.  If this inexperienced gun handler proceeds to pull the trigger and kills someone on the other side of the wall, who is really at fault here?  The inexperienced gun handler probably wouldn't even know how to check if it were unloaded or had any rounds in it, while the experienced gun owner probably broke a bunch of gun safety rules by just handing the gun to the inexperienced person let alone not double checking to see that it was unloaded.   Guaranteed that this scenario has played out more than a few times in the real world.